The MT-07 Forum

Giving away a $60 revzilla giftcard-Contest!

Cruizin

Ok, we do this couple times a year. Time for the 2019 contest. BE SURE TO CLICK "FOLLOW" to follow this thread and get notifications so ya dont miss out on anything! 

Post a link to something you want on Revzilla below.  We will use a randomizer app to pick one lucky winner on Sunday, April 28th.

Then, I will email the winner the E gift card that they can use right away. 

Only one entry is allowed. Again, just post a link below to something you want from Revzilla. 

WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Motorcycle jackets, helmets & gear with fast free shipping, HD video reviews, cash back and no-hassle returns. RevZilla offers the best service in the industry on motorcycle gear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Rizoma foot pegs (because I'm not getting rearsets) 

rizoma_pro_footpegs.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Ride with confidence and style with these premium sport footpegs. Made in Italy, these pegs are 100% machined for finish unlike any other.

edit: I also want the brakes above :D

Edited by worker1
  • Like 2

onebadhombre

I can use this to go on a moto adventure and feel like I have everything I need ! Thank you fz07.org for doing this giveaway !

giant_loop_fender_bag_black.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

If your bike is a big bad shark the Giant Loop Fender Bag is a little remora...

Edited by onebadhombre

Going to pick up new gloves this year.

dainese_blackjack_gloves.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Timeless Italian taste, quality leather construction and nothing more. The Dainese Blackjack Gloves give off good vibes for the stylish summer rider.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

cardo_pack_talk_bold_headset_duo_pack.jp
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Lead the pack with advanced voice recognition, spectacular audio enhanced by JBL and multi-rider mesh inter-connectivity.

When ya Sena just isn't cuttin' it...

• Like 1

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
nelson_rigg_cl1060_s_sport_tail_bag.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Add functionality without detracting from the sleek look of your bike. The Nelson Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail Bag is low profile luggage at its finest.

• Like 1

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

• Global Moderator
alpinestars_glove_gp_pro_r2.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Ready for the track or just some serious road riding, the GP Pro R2 use bovine/goat/kangaroo leather along with sliders for critical protection.

have a pair of SP-1 gloves that i have had repaired several times now. Can't wait to get back into tracking the bike.

• Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Would be nice to get these finally...

icon_cloverleaf.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Strap on a set of these bad boys for knee-dragging action or added safety on the street, from tight cloverleaf interchanges to sweepers and S-curves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Ok, we do this couple times a year. Time for the 2019 contest. 

Post a link to something you want on Revzilla below.  We will use a randomizer app to pick one lucky winner on Sunday, April 28th.

Then, I will email you the E gift card that you can use right away. 

Only one entry is allowed. Again, just post a link below to something you want from Revzilla. 

WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Motorcycle jackets, helmets & gear with fast free shipping, HD video reviews, cash back and no-hassle returns. RevZilla offers the best service in the industry on...

swmotech_left_right_side_wideners_for_du
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Subtle but effective, Mirror Wideners space your existing mirrors outward by about an inch and a half for a better vantage of the road behind you.

• Like 1

• Cruizin locked this topic