The MT-07 Forum

Giving away a $60 revzilla giftcard-Contest!

Cruizin

• Premium Member
michelin_road5_tires.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Patented siping evacuates water consistently as the Road 5 Tires wear, while patented casing technology delivers superb dry handling.

Too bad they're currently out of almost all sizes 😢

• Like 4

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

scorpion_covert_jeans_blue.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

These jeans are the perfect solution for anyone seeking jeans that combine casual style, functionality and abrasion protection.

• Like 3

I was tortured by the Japanese during the war, Jack. Not a pretty story. Strange thing is they make such bloody good cameras.

This is an awesome give-away. Thanks, Cruizin! My mesh jacket is getting long in the tooth, so...

fly_coolpro_jacket_black.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

With side expansion panels and a anatomically correct fit when in the riding position the Fly Coolpro Jacket offers excellent performance and adjustability.

Edited by shinyribs
  • Like 1

Its turning cold. I could do with:

fox_racing_bomber_gloves_black.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

With double layer Clarino palms and reinforced Polycarbonate knuckles, the Fox Bomber Gloves combine performance and protection with style.

I commute to work each day, rain, hail or snow, not to mention ice. 

• Like 2

When I get on my FZ, I go down roads I have never been on before. I need a way to find my way home :)

ram_mounts_tough_claw_x_grip_kit.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

The Tough Claw X-Grip Mount is a great solution for riders looking for a sturdy, yet quickly removable, mounting option for their cell...

• Like 2

This would help me a ton on my commute to/from work:

bell_panovision_transitions_face_shield.
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Replacement face shield for Bell Helmets that use the Panovision face shield, such as the Bell Race Star, Bell Pro Star, Bell Star 2016+ and Bell SRT …

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steveng42 said:

Its turning cold. I could do with:

fox_racing_bomber_gloves_black.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

With double layer Clarino palms and reinforced Polycarbonate knuckles, the Fox Bomber Gloves combine performance and protection with style.

I commute to work each day, rain, hail or snow, not to mention ice. 

Not to derail , but these are ventilated summer gloves. I own these gloves and they are solidgloves, but they are mesh and perforated leather. They do offer a cold weather option of the Bomber, though. The Polar Paw, maybe? Just mentioning it so you won't be disappointed. :) 

Apologies if this post is inappropriate. Feel free to delete.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rhino said:
bell_race_star_ace_cafe_blackjack_helmet
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Carbon shell, jade-infused liner, and race-bred design. The viewport & venting of the Race Star are optimized for aggressive riding, street or track.

That's a really sweet helmet. I have wore Bell helmets for a very long time, top notch equipment 

shark_raw_helmet.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Who's badass? You are, in the Shark Drak Helmet. A mash-up of Bane and fighter pilot, heads will turn in your direction. Give 'em all a knowing wink.

• Cruizin locked this topic