The MT-07 Forum

How to mount these bar end mirrors?

MTorque101

Bought some generic 22mm bar-end mirrors for but I can't work out how to fit them. Photo attached show stock bar end at the bottom and mirror at the top.

Threads are different sizes. I am sure many people use these type of mirrors. Have I bought incompatible mirrors? Would like to keep the stock bar-end on the bike.

IMG_1478.JPG

You might need an adapter for that. You have to take the rubber piece attached to the mirror. 

I have the rhimomoto bar end adapters which is more expensive but this would do the job.

s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Billet Internal Mirror Adapter. Optional billet internal adaptor for mounting on virtually any bar. Vehicle Application.

1 hour ago, vitaltears said:

55918995_2313749932215980_3998295354628152259_n.jpg

53354676_111182966558807_1750686906855333786_n.jpg

Your mirrors look real nice but something about them bugs me and I have to ask, do your arms block your mirrors at all hanging down like that? Cust curious.

Beemer

5 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Your mirrors look real nice but something about them bugs me and I have to ask, do your arms block your mirrors at all hanging down like that? Cust curious.

It did for awhile until i put some handle bar risers. I can see way better with them like that or move the mirrors completely in different ways.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 6:55 AM, MTorque101 said:

Bought some generic 22mm bar-end mirrors for but I can't work out how to fit them.

Would like to keep the stock bar-end on the bike.

Sorry man, but it's gonna be one or the other. You can get adapters to replace the bar end that can hold a mirror, like was mentioned before, but you can't fit two things in one place. But since a bar end mirror assembly weighs probably the same, if not more, than the stock bar weights then your mirrors will basically still perform the same function as the weights. 

Archived