The MT-07 Forum

It's been a while a little update for my E bros

Vex

So it you frequent the forums you're probably familiar with my story. I was worried the 07 may be to slow and that an 09 was the bike for me, I'm here to tell ya that's not the case. After getting my yoshi pipe and ECU flash I can go 0 to 110 in a flash. I live in IE so avg fwy speed is 90 (which means I pass at 100 if have to) , after the work I've done I can get there without losing any torque. Yeah that's right she pulls hard to 100+ =). Perfect bike for me, honestly if it was any faster I'd probably be dead. Proud MT 07 owner. Hope all is well fellas, and ladies if we have any.

On 4/3/2019 at 8:26 AM, Cruizin said:

Good job man, thanks for checking in! Any pics? 

Ofcourse. This is the latest pic of my bb.

20190313_143431_50 (1).jpg

• Premium Member

Lookin' good!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

love the blue colour, 
when i got my panels painted, i wanted either blue or green.... 
chose green but it was a close call...
welcome dude, gratz on the purchase

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I hit 100 just yesterday on a back road (speed limit was 95 😏) and let off the throttle when I saw people in a front yard whip their heads around to see who/what was making all the commotion and it got me wondering what my pipe sounds like to others when decelerating at that speed. I think I'll make a video of it and find out. I'm almost scared to, my pipe can be loud when the rpm's are up.

Beemer

4 hours ago, Beemer said:

I hit 100 just yesterday on a back road (speed limit was 95 😏) and let off the throttle when I saw people in a front yard whip their heads around to see who/what was making all the commotion and it got me wondering what my pipe sounds like to others when decelerating at that speed. I think I'll make a video of it and find out. I'm almost scared to, my pipe can be loud when the rpm's are up.

Yeah, I was hustling through my favorite set of curves without my baffle one day and saw an older lady in her yard with her fingers in her ears. Oops. I felt bad and haven't pulled the baffle out since!

imherefortheride

Cool story bro! Bike's looking clean. Maybe one day I'll upgrade my wife's bike with a pipe and ecu flash. When I had an M4 exhaust and flash on my R6 it was a whole different beast; even compared to exhaust without the flash. 

Archived