Sign in to follow this  
shrike1

New price and how to buy ShrikeMounts saddlebags

shrike1

Hi everyone,
Looking for a way to carry stuff on your FZ-07/MT-07?  The Shrike Mounts system installs in minutes and provides a unique storage solution.  Even better, we’re happy to announce that we’ve been able to reduce our production costs, and we’re passing that on to our customers.  The updated price for a Shrike Mounts system is $349.00 plus shipping and handling.

Here’s how to buy:
1.  E-mail us at shrikemounts@gmail.com.  Let us know the model year of your FZ-07/MT-07 and any modifications you’ve made.  We’ll also need your delivery zip code to calculate shipping.
2.  We’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the system ($349.00 plus shipping)
3.  Once we receive payment notification for the PayPal invoice, we’ll configure a system for your bike and ship it out to you.

That’s it. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Note:  We do fit lots of other bikes, and we also do some custom fitting, so feel free to e-mail us if you want to discuss an application.

www.ShrikeMounts.com

• Like 2

shrike1
Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone,

I have a Shrike Mounts saddlebag system that I can sell at a bit of a discount.  This is a brand new system, it just has a small aesthetic issue.  There was some tool "chatter" in the machining process that left some dimples on the edge of the pegs.  (See picture.)  These have no impact on the function of the system, and I doubt most folks will even notice them.  I can sell the system for $325.  Let me know if you have questions.  First buyer gets the deal!

Thanks,

James

*** UPDATE:  I just wanted to confirm that this set is SOLD.  (Things like this do come up from time to time, so feel free to inquire even if you don't see a specific post.) 

New Shrike Mounts kits are available -- See our post for "New price and how to buy." 

Haul your gear without trashing your ride!

Peg with tool chatter.PNG

Edited by shrike1
Offer no longer available; this specific set has sold.