The MT-07 Forum

Bar end mirror adapter???

dmaster9494

dmaster9494

Going to purchase some aftermarket handlebars and want to get some bar end mirrors. I was wondering if anyone on here has aftermarket mirrors and can share what kind of adapter you need as well as what you use. Ideally, I would like to get something that someone on here already has experience with. See lots of reviews of adapters where people order them and then they dont fit when they recieve them. Thanks for the help

renthal_street_fighter_handlebars.jpg
WWW.CYCLEGEAR.COM

Renthal Street bars measure in at 7/8" diameter but feature very thick 7010 T-6 aluminum construction -the same alloy used in Renthal's championship w…

dmaster9494

Solved 

crg_billet_internal_adaptor_for_crg_bar_
WWW.CYCLEGEAR.COM

Don’t have enough exposed bar to secure one of CRG’s sweet bar end mirrors? This universal style internal adapter provides a secure mounting location.

crg_hindsight_lanesplitter_bar_end_mirro
WWW.CYCLEGEAR.COM

These high-quality bar end mirrors feature billet aluminum construction and a sturdy pivot that allows them to fold in for lane splitting or storage.

dmaster9494
1 hour ago, topazsparrow said:

Those are hella expensive (though the quality is there).

for the same price as one adapter, I bought two mirrors and the included adapters to fit my renthal ultralows:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071S21FV8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those are tempting 🧐.... Still think ill go with the CRG, they just have so much positive feedback 

Archived