The MT-07 Forum

Tul--aris

mossrider

Bellow is a link to a thread on my home site, MNSBR (Minnesota Sport Bike Riders) posted with the permission of its author. There is a fair amount of info on the interweb about this bike project but what I find fascinating is the back story covered here, surrounding this project and the people involved with it.  This was the collaboration of several like minded individuals, fellow gear heads and very talented garage/race/mechanical wizzards.  This project was conceived of, created and developement begun at our home track, Brainerd International Raceway by my predecessors. Folks I admire for their skill as racers, talents as engineers and perseverance as craftsman. Home of the Central Roadracing Association and the fastest turn in North America. 

WWW.MNSPORTBIKERIDERS.COM

Wow, I remember reading the original CW article (the second link above) and thinking his incredible that bike must have been. It didn't da...

I have posted this in honor of all those who undertake these projects. P.ease take some time to peruse the thread and check out the links, videos and pics.

Thank you to those on this forum that share this desire to learn and create and tackle challenges as they arise, you know who you are.

download.jpeg.jpg.8030ed61929cd4c25f621f21a56a7eac.jpg11873536_411637025705432_4267901826139266601_n.jpg.74fa320b45efeb9730cf706d5222d423.jpg

• Premium Member

I'll dig deeper into the story when I have more time, I saw this 5 minutes ago and it pulled me in. I unfortunately have other things to attend to right now. I followed it so I can come back and divulge more.

Thanks for sharing this. @mossrider 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
bornagainbiker

Wow, I swear I could smell the oily two-stroke exhaust, as I was watching the video.  Crazy machine--just nuts--I love it.

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

Archived