The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Warsaw

Soul_Man

Hi All,

I'm Maciek and I'm a new and happy owner of 2018 MT-07 🙂 Here's my black beauty:

46331263465_83dfae0977_c.jpg

46522204834_6c701b2968_c.jpg

46522207874_501b315d36_c.jpg

• Premium Member

I'm liking it! Welcome to the family! 😀

Tell us more about yourself.

As @tavisb stated.... those are some nice photos too. Willing to share your  camera setup for these shots? I'd have a heck of a time getting decent shots with the apparent low light situation you seem to have in those pictures.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

yep.  Beautiful photos and welcome!  Me thinks that with your camera skills and location we will have plenty of fantastic views to come.  Looking forward to whats next. 👌

Thank you, it's nice that you liked the photos :) For sure there will be next, but first the weather has to be better 🙂

I'm attaching my light setup (unfortunately there were no bike in the creator, only car 😉). Two speedlights on 1/16 power on stands as below, without any modifiers, manual zoom to 24mm. Camera settings should be in the exif.

Couple more words about me... I'm 35 year old, MT is my first "serious" bike. I was driving Burgman 125 for four years before. While I tried to learn and practice more about corners and turning and 125 became to slow 😉  I decided to switch to a bike. I like working on my car or bike, I usually do most things with my car by my own (if special equipment is not needed).

mt_light_setup.jpg

Welcome and congrats! Nice pics and if you look you can see the two shadows created from the two extra light sources to the left and right. A few of us take pictures and put them up in photography corner, maybe you would like to join us. We mostly do scenic and wildlife pics but we will accept flashers ….  😬errr, flash photography. Ha! if you have some cool pics please share them with us, thx! Welcome aboard!

Beemer

Haha, I have a feeling that you don't like strobists? 😉  Thanks, I'll join you for sure. I should even find some landscapes - without flash 😉 

5 minutes ago, Soul_Man said:

Haha, I have a feeling that you don't like strobists? 😉  Thanks, I'll join you for sure. I should even find some landscapes - without flash 😉 

Nah, it's not that I don't like them, it takes a lot to get good pics in low light conditions so I have much respect for "strobists" that can take good pics with a flash. I do like the looks of natural light better is all.

Beemer

Archived