The MT-07 Forum

Why We Ride

bornagainbiker

That's what I'm talking about! This reminds me of the movie, "The Worlds Fastest Indian". It captures the same spirit here. If anyone hasn't seen it they should. If nothing else, it's Anthony Hopkins playing the old guy.

anthony hopkins.jpg

^ Anthony Hopkins "O-sh*t" face.

Beemer

I've watched the trailer right now, I will buy the movie for the weekend. I have never heard of it before... the German title is so typical boring ..."mit herz und hand", translated "with heart and hand"   😴

But otherwise, people would expect a story about a very fast running native american, I guess  😕 

54 minutes ago, Beemer said:

That's what I'm talking about! This reminds me of the movie, "The Worlds Fastest Indian". It captures the same spirit here. If anyone hasn't seen it they should. If nothing else, it's Anthony Hopkins playing the old guy.

One of the best movies ever, let alone bike movies!

(True story to boot)

1 hour ago, ElGonzales said:

I've watched the trailer right now, I will buy the movie for the weekend. I have never heard of it before... the German title is so typical boring ..."mit herz und hand", translated "with heart and hand"   😴

But otherwise, people would expect a story about a very fast running native american, I guess  😕 

Yep, my first thought exactly. I thought it was about some native American Indian I hadn't heard of that was on the Olympic team. Also, as mossrider said, it's based on a true story which makes it even better.

Beemer

Archived