The MT-07 Forum

call me old school

gtmn

I love the longer arrow exhaust sure with others would offer the longer versions it just looks correct on the bike  but then again im old school

I love the longer arrow exhaust sure with others would offer the longer versions it just looks correct on the bike  but then again im old school
I would typically agree with you but I think the biggest flaw with a long exhaust on these bikes is 1.) They do not flow well with the modern-style bike, and 2.) The long skinny  pipe just looks a bit wimpy IMO. 

I also like the mivv gp. At first I wanted to keep the exhaust under the bike like it is stock, but the traditional side mount is growing on me.

ya all the mivv high mounts are really nice hard to get though?wish Yoshi made a high mount I like the 600 dollar range

Well since I am old school LOL celebrating my 10th anniversary of my 35th birthday LOL I totally like the look of the high mount exhaust reminds me of the sportbikes of the past. I really liked the Mivv GP mount but ended up going with the Yoshimura which I actually wish was a high mount because the can itself looks sweet (no need to hide it under the bike)

oh man less then 500 for the mivv gp at pjs
anybody order anything from them yet
I think the gp sounds as good as anything else and at half price of most

Archived