The MT-07 Forum

Where to find obscure plastic for 2018 model?

captainkool4

• Premium Member
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Shop monumental deals during RevZilla's Presidents' Day Sale from 2/15 - 2/18! 2018 Yamaha MT-07 OEM parts diagrams. Look up genuine Yamaha part numbers in the...

I have a 17, so I cant't quite identify the part on the diagram as it is diffrent on the 18, but the part will be black. 

For 2018 

MT07JGY - is the grey color part will be silver.   

MT07JL -is the dark blue part will be black  

MT07JW-is your white bike with the red part

Put a C after the J if you live in Cali. 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:19 PM, Benh972 said:

That should be parts for the blue bike. The blue bike should have a black part.

covers.PNG

I'm looking for a black tank too, which I found here based on the 2019 black bike:

WWW.YAMAHAPARTSHOUSE.COM

Shop online for OEM Fuel Tank 2 parts that fit your 2019 Yamaha MT07 (MT07KB), search all our...

BUT there are three different versions of the cover, any idea why? Cover 1 and cover 2 have three versions each, I'm thinking of just picking one by guessing..

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, captainkool4 said:

I'm looking for a black tank too, which I found here based on the 2019 black bike:

WWW.YAMAHAPARTSHOUSE.COM

Shop online for OEM Fuel Tank 2 parts that fit your 2019 Yamaha MT07 (MT07KB), search all our...

BUT there are three different versions of the cover, any idea why? Cover 1 and cover 2 have three versions each, I'm thinking of just picking one by guessing..

Or you could contact the seller and ask which part # you need.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

After some research, the three different tanks are for the three different colors, and the part number: B4C-24139-00-P2 is for the black tank covers on the 19' (should also fit 18').  I ordered it so hopefully turns out well.

• Premium Member

For 2019 these are the color codes I came up with. Thanks @captainkool4 for finding a place that listed the 2019 parts and color codes.

MT07KB- Black
MT07KGY- Ice Fluo
MT07KL - Breaker Cyan (Light blue)

Add a C after the K for California bikes. Notice the J on the model numbers for 2018 and the K on 2019, those are the year codes. My 2017 red baby is a FZ07HR

Archived