The MT-07 Forum

Aftermarket exhaust and mapping / intake

Hoptrop

I am sure that the answer to this question has been posted but I was unable to locate it.

If I put an aftermarket  exhaust on, what other modifications need to be performed?  Do I need to re map the engine and should I alter the air intake?

I am thinking a new exhaust and a better air intake filter.  Will this cause an issue?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 3:33 PM, FZ07R WaNaB said:

Been asked and answered MANY times...

Check these, and do your research:

Thanks for confirming that message boards are populated with individuals that do not actually want to point you in the right direction and provide information.  I will deal with a professional and quire information from people that truly have an interest in providing answers.

• Global Moderator
2 hours ago, Hoptrop said:

Thanks for confirming that message boards are populated with individuals that do not actually want to point you in the right direction and provide information.  I will deal with a professional and quire information from people that truly have an interest in providing answers.

I'm not sure how he wasn't pointing you in the right direction by providing links to the threads that would help.
He didnt go about it as nicely as most would but he is correct, this is a daily question that we consistently merge into one-two threads.  it is also stated in several posts like as below, for new members to locate the advice they need. 

we are not a message board, but a family. if you have any grievances please message myself or one of the other moderators

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived