The MT-07 Forum

Been lurking for a while. Ordered my bike.

WankyMcTugger

WankyMcTugger

I put a deposit down and am waiting for my 2018 Ice Fluo MT07 to be built and shipped over from Japan. I should have it in late March or early April. Now that i'm a provisional owner, I figured it was time for an introduction post. I've been waiting for a few months for this colour to be released, and am looking forward to getting the bike. I already bought an Akrapovic Ti system to stick on as soon as I get the bike and go through break-in. I'm sure the pile of mods waiting for the bike will only grow by the time I get it.

2000000001.png

• Premium Member

Nice!

If you're considering a 2WDW ECU flash you might want to order it now while It's on sale. You can  then mail your ECU in when you get the bike.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

WankyMcTugger

I was actually planning to go with this kit, so I can make adjustments as needed. Even something like "do I want engine braking or not" being changeable on a whim makes the kit worth it for me. I come from the car side of things, and my accessport has made me want a similar solution for the MT.

4P-Bike-Side-Kit-Large.jpg
WWW.VELOXRACING.COM

With FlashTune from FTecu there is no need for third party fueling devices like Bazzaz or PowerCommander when ECU tuning your Yamaha MT07 ECU flashtune

33 minutes ago, WankyMcTugger said:

I was actually planning to go with this kit, so I can make adjustments as needed. Even something like "do I want engine braking or not" being changeable on a whim makes the kit worth it for me. I come from the car side of things, and my accessport has made me want a similar solution for the MT.

4P-Bike-Side-Kit-Large.jpg
WWW.VELOXRACING.COM

With FlashTune from FTecu there is no need for third party fueling devices like Bazzaz or PowerCommander when ECU tuning your Yamaha MT07 ECU flashtune

It still wouldn't be a bad idea to build off of the 2WDW tune so you can see what he did. Also coming from the car side, you'd think bike and car engineers have never once been in the same room when you see how differently they'd skin the same cat. 

• Premium Member

Congrats Wanky! Your lifespan just got significantly longer too! The next month or so is going to be excruciatingly long. 

• Premium Member

Congrats and welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived