The MT-07 Forum

Pattonme/forksbymatt email/contact info?

Rmbukk

I  am trying to get hold of pattonme to have some suspension work done, I cannot send a PM to him for some reason so if someone has an email address etc that would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, Rmbukk said:

I  am trying to get hold of pattonme to have some suspension work done, I cannot send a PM to him for some reason so if someone has an email address etc that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt posted a while ago that his day job was keeping him from accepting any more suspension work.  Hopefully he will be back soon as he did a great job installing Matris fork internals for me and I got a really good deal on a Nitron shock from him. 

thanks for the reply man. Ahh thats a shame was hoping to get some work done, or just some advice at the very least. Hopefully he is back soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I had trouble getting hold of him. He is consumed by his day job, and said he will be for a while.  He is awesome, and it was a pleasure doing my suspension with him, but if you need something done, there are other suspension people here with a good reputation while he is unavailable.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived