The MT-07 Forum

Bloo's Build! '18 MT-07

Mlou1224

2 hours ago, NiteRyder said:

Do you guys have tuning services available or is it just for TST/employee's bikes? I've been trying to find a local shop with a good reputation around me with no luck.

Unfortunately, tuning and Dyno use is only for our race team and employee bikes. For all Dyno and tuning needs I would recommend the forum vendor @2wheeldynoworks (2WDW as everyone refers to him as)

6 minutes ago, Mlou1224 said:

Unfortunately, tuning and Dyno use is only for our race team and employee bikes. For all Dyno and tuning needs I would recommend the forum vendor @2wheeldynoworks (2WDW as everyone refers to him as)

It's all good. I plan on using 2WDW for my ECU flashing but unfortunately I can't take advantage of there dyno since there across the country....😉

12 hours ago, NiteRyder said:

It's all good. I plan on using 2WDW for my ECU flashing but unfortunately I can't take advantage of there dyno since there across the country....😉

I completely understand. You can check out Full Spectrum Racing over in the Orlando area. They originally tuned our race team bikes and Dave over there is phenomenal. I'm sure he can work with 2WDW to get the tune perfectly set-up. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mlou1224 said:

I completely understand. You can check out Full Spectrum Racing over in the Orlando area. They originally tuned our race team bikes and Dave over there is phenomenal. I'm sure he can work with 2WDW to get the tune perfectly set-up. 

Thanks Mark. I'll check em' out when the time comes.

• 2 months later...

Mark, I see you have listed a dart manta windscreen on your build.  I ordered one through Revzilla recently and had to send it back because the mounting brackets didn't line up.  Noticed afterwards that the box said "up to 2017".  Then noticed the warning on dart's webpage that it doesn't fit 2018 models if you search for it by their "select bike" options ....seen here at this link?   Searching for it on Dart's site by windscreen type doesn't give you a fitment warning.  Reached out to dart by they never responded.  Do you know if they updated the brackets or did you "make them fit" somehow?

YMT104A-Classic_3_4_-_Light.1141-Square_
WWW.DARTFLYSCREENS.COM

The Dart Manta flyscreen for the Yamaha MT07 / FZ07 complements its looks perfectly giving it more style and much improved highway performance.

Edited by Steve_O

• 2 weeks later...