Sign in to follow this  
knives66

New FZ-07 Rider in AZ

knives66
Hi all, I'm Michael.

Just purchased a new FZ-07, it was my first time buying from a dealership so hope they didn't end up ripping me off too badly at $8250. There's not a lot in stock down here in graphite and I made them ship it from their location a few hours away so should be here tomorrow morning. Sadly they were not sure if the recall with the battery wire affects my bike or not so it might be a little bit before i get to ride it. Not a bad 27th birthday gift for myself and i look forward to riding it. Did I mention this is my first motorcycle? Super excited.

mjh937
Welcome. You will love the bike. A lot of guys here got it as there first bike, and I had not riden in so long it might as well have been my first. Hopefully the battery thing will not mess up the delivery. I looked at my battery leads and they both looked fine. Post photos when you get it. Did you get a graphite one?

jasonaz1
Hi all, I'm Michael.  
Just purchased a new FZ-07, it was my first time buying from a dealership so hope they didn't end up ripping me off too badly at $8250. There's not a lot in stock down here in graphite and I made them ship it from their location a few hours away so should be here tomorrow morning. Sadly they were not sure if the recall with the battery wire affects my bike or not so it might be a little bit before i get to ride it. Not a bad 27th birthday gift for myself and i look forward to riding it. Did I mention this is my first motorcycle? Super excited.

What part of Az? I'm in glendale congrats on the purchase

hippiebikerchick
Welcome knives66! This is a fun bike. Did you take the msf course?

Illegitimi non carborundum