Sign in to follow this  
bornagainbiker

2019 Ducati Hypermotard - First Thoughts

cornerslider

I got an opportunity to ride the 2015 Hypermotard SP on a track. I came back into the pits, and told my wife "that's gonna cost us some money"...... I still haven't won the lottery yet.  I think if I had to thin the herd, and cut down to having just one bike, the Hypermotard SP would be the one 😎👍

• Like 2

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

Beemer

Nice bike for sure! Now if I can just find a hottie to lay naked on the table next to the milk & cookies when Santa comes around. 😑 (Or just slip him a $20! Great idea! 😀)

• Like 1

Beemer

norcal616

Just barely any daylight between the shifter peg and the riders shin and toes... 2 thumbs up!!!! 

And I counted 2 Go-Pro cameras 0_0

• Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

mossrider

I gotta find new 'friends'. The kind that post or promote garage sale coffee cups and used t-shirts.

This stuff gets me all wobbly in the knees like the day I decided to get 'a cheap 700 yamaha'.

We all know where that led, lol.

• Like 1

Beemer
39 minutes ago, mossrider said:

I gotta find new 'friends'. The kind that post or promote garage sale coffee cups and used t-shirts.

This stuff gets me all wobbly in the knees like the day I decided to get 'a cheap 700 yamaha'.

We all know where that led, lol.

Man, do I know that feeling. Hey, give me your address, I'll send you an old coffee mug from '97 for free.

It's well seasoned and 'good to go'! 👍

Beemer