Sign in to follow this  
Vex

Yoshi 77 installed and...

Vex

I fudging love it. Took me about an hour to install, and aside from the hanger bracket it was a peice of cake. The bracket required some1 to hold the pipe for me while I finagled my fat fingers passed the chain to get the screws n washers on, other than that it was a breeze. But yeah anyway, on to the sound and its perfect. I decided on putting the baffle in (for better performance) and I'm glad I did. It roars above 5k and if I want it quiet I just keep it around 4k. Shout out to @2wheeldynoworks for the awesome package and timely response! The flash and exhaust definitely make the bike feel noticeably faster. Good shet. So good that I've been riding it in 37 degree weather 😂

P.s on the "loud pipes save lives note" people get out of my way like I'm on my harley, I missed that and I'm glad I got it back. When I blip the throttle people know it. Sounds so good! 

20190126_162926.jpg

• Like 5

Benh972

Very nice! This is the pipe I think about getting the most, when the time comes. It looks good, and seems to be popular enough that the tuners are very familiar with it.

• Like 2

fishtaco

As far as looks, price, build quality and performance I don't think there is a better deal.

• Like 2