Giovanni

Anyone here about 5'5 in height?

zombiphone

I'm 5'6" with a 30 inch inseam, and when the bike is loaded down with camping gear, I can flat foot comfortably in my motorcycle boots. When I'm not loaded down, I'm on the balls of my feet, maybe an inch from flat footing. So weight can also be a factor that helps you out, if you plan to put some storage on it (Or weigh more than my 130 pounds).

I'll never understand why bikes built in Asian countries are built for Norwegian legs.

• Like 1

Published 'Chronicles of a Motorcycle Gypsy' a book about my travels on the FZ, and a writer for Motorcyclist Magazine

Grant31781

I am 5 8 with a 30 inch inseam. On my stock  2018 MT07 I am flat footed with a little bend in my knees. This is with riding boots.

NikitaUCLA
17 hours ago, Grant31781 said:

I am 5 8 with a 30 inch inseam. On my stock  2018 MT07 I am flat footed with a little bend in my knees. This is with riding boots.

I'm sorry but you are not short.

Grant31781
7 minutes ago, NikitaUCLA said:

I'm sorry but you are not short.

I somehow missed his post with his 28.5 inch inseem . I am short compared to most people I know LOL 

NikitaUCLA
3 hours ago, Grant31781 said:

I somehow missed his post with his 28.5 inch inseem . I am short compared to most people I know LOL 

If you can flat foot and bend at the knees, what are you complaining about?