Giovanni

Best tank grips for 2016 fz07

Giovanni

Can anyone recommend good tank grips. Ones that will complement a silver 07. And not too expensive. 60-70 Range. Screenshot_20190124-092527_OfferUp.thumb.jpg.e75c21ac3d9de7cba8cdf7d8ff1fbfb2.jpg

Zephyr

Since no one has chimed in... These have been in my wishlist for a while and I've heard good things about them.  In the right price range and currently in stock.

tech_spec_snake_skin_tank_pads_yamaha_fz

On quick inspection it looks like there is a newer option that might be worth getting over the Snakeskin..

tech_spec_x_line_tank_pads.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

TechSpec has teamed up with 3M and the result is the XLine. It features a micro-grip texture that combines awesome grip with maximum comfort.

Edited by Zephyr

Giovanni
9 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Since no one has chimed in... These have been in my wishlist for a while and I've heard good things about them.  In the right price range and currently in stock.

tech_spec_snake_skin_tank_pads_yamaha_fz

On quick inspection it looks like there is a newer option that might be worth getting over the Snakeskin..

tech_spec_x_line_tank_pads.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

TechSpec has teamed up with 3M and the result is the XLine. It features a micro-grip texture that combines awesome grip with maximum comfort.

Thank you 

• Like 1