The MT-07 Forum

Your outside links now all auto embed here

Cruizin

Now, when you copy and paste a URL from another website, those links will now auto embed and show that page's meta data and the picture.    Let me explain. 

Before now, if I went to Cycle Gear and found a cool product to share with my buddies here on the Tracer900 forum, I would come here and paste that copied URL and it would look like this. 

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/schuberth-c4-helmet?gclid=Cj0KCQiAvqDiBRDAARIsADWh5TcRLPcet7-soVdGLb3r_HNlBUo36mrG_4HI8f1YBX2aqW09qP5kAdsaAgYFEALw_wcB

Now, when I go and copy and paste that same URL into a post, it will auto embed a preview of that page! 

schuberth_c4_helmet.jpg
REDIRECT.VIGLINK.COM

The Schuberth C4 offers German luxury, modern styling and the quietest ride in the business to riders who do not settle for anything but the best.

Lets try an article from Cycleworld on the GT. Boom! It auto embeds a preview to that article that you guys can simply just click on 

bjn20282.jpg?itok=2K-NeEyx
WWW.CYCLEWORLD.COM

In this first-ride review, Cycle World spends a day sweating in triple-digit temps to come away impressed by the 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT.

So, lets be sharing links to cool products we find, sales, articles, even Blog posts! 

• Premium Member

Badass! Thank you for constantly updating and working on ways to improve this forum.

Archived