The MT-07 Forum

New MT-07 Owner

Mlou1224

Hey everyone! 

Name is Mark and I'm the owner of a brand-new 2018 model MT-07 in Yamaha Blue. Her name is "Bloo". So far I've done a few mods including tail light, fender eliminator, front signals, case saver, engine slider, frame sliders, fork sliders, and levers. I've also swapped to an OEM 2017 R6 front rear sprocket (45t) and painted the "vents" black. Next up will more than likely be suspension and then exhaust, air filter, tuner. I work for TST Industries and look forward to providing info and also gaining knowledge. Much love from the sunshine state! 

246107442320358918.jpg

1044872421335127161.jpg

Just now, Mlou1224 said:

Hey everyone! 

Name is Mark and I'm the owner of a brand-new 2018 model MT-07 in Yamaha Blue. Her name is "Bloo". So far I've done a few mods including tail light, fender eliminator, front signals, case saver, engine slider, frame sliders, fork sliders, and levers. I've also swapped to an OEM 2017 R6 front rear sprocket (45t) and painted the "vents" black. Next up will more than likely be suspension and then exhaust, air filter, tuner. I work for TST Industries and look forward to providing info and also gaining knowledge. Much love from the sunshine state! 

Welcome Bloo!

Oh yeah, you to Mark.😀

Congrats(again) on the new MT07 Mark. It's a small world man considering I just saw you a couple hours ago. I look forward to those track days. Alot good info on this site. Ride safe.

B.C.

22 hours ago, NiteRyder said:

Congrats(again) on the new MT07 Mark. It's a small world man considering I just saw you a couple hours ago. I look forward to those track days. Alot good info on this site. Ride safe.

B.C.

Hey man! I figured eventually I'd find you here haha. We're going to have to meet up and go for a ride some time. I've heard Lake County has some decent roads. 

• Premium Member

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the FZ/MT-07 forums. You'll find a wealth of information here and some interesting topics. Looking forward to more pics of the bike with all the mod's you do @Mlou1224.

Archived