The MT-07 Forum

What color wheel stripes??

effzee07

Pretty sure I shall pass. Reminds me of the undergo lights on cars back in the day. We should take a poll and see the age group on the members putting these on. I am guessing under 30.

Ride safe guys :)

• Premium Member
Pretty sure I shall pass. Reminds me of the undergo lights on cars back in the day. We should take a poll and see the age group on the members putting these on. I am guessing under 30. 
They are only reflective when lights are shined on them. No different than the reflectors you already have on your bike. It is just an extra piece of safety equipment, that looks good/better than the stock reflectors, in my opinion.

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

They are only reflective when lights are shined on them. No different than the reflectors you already have on your bike. It is just an extra piece of safety equipment, that looks good/better than the stock reflectors, in my opinion.
Ahh... 
that last pic was looked like lighting lol. 

I have a red bike so I had them make custom red reflective stripes. This may sound corney LOL :) but I usually nick name my bikes...so being that it is red tape I found a guy who can print script on the tape ...so I had it say "FZ Fireball" in a black flame font on the reflective red background.

I have a red bike so I had them make custom red reflective stripes. This may sound corney LOL :) but I usually nick name my bikes...so being that it is red tape I found a guy who can print script on the tape ...so I had it say "FZ Fireball" in a black flame font on the reflective red background. 

Don't forget to post some pics afterwards ,that sounds pretty good .Do you have website link?

• 4 months later...

I got blue tape from Custom Taylor. It looks dark blue in the pictures, but it looks baby blue in person. I'm thinking about replacing it with the black tape.

• Premium Member
I got blue tape from Custom Taylor. It looks dark blue in the pictures, but it looks baby blue in person. I'm thinking about replacing it with the black tape.
The black tape is just not that reflective -- in fact, he says himself it is the least reflective tape he offers.

Mrmaldo....where did you find those?

Amazon.com search customtaylor33 and they are the black ones

I started with yellow i love the black it is a lot less reflective but still very noticable ill post a pic of black at night

PicPlayPostPhoto_zpsf3ln1pad.jpeg

Well ya the pic i posted befor was at night this is during the day top left is flash off the other two are flash on

id go with blue.
i went with silver or white i cant member i think silver
custom taylor of course.
excuse my junky garage.

IMG_20150402_190304_zpsgsijglug.jpgIMG_20150402_190231_zpsfq6yqafp.jpg

Archived