The MT-07 Forum

K-speed.net?

persydonkers

Has anyone purchased anything from this website? Curious cause I've seen some of their parts in pics and they look good. But never bought anything over seas really.

Would not trust personally.  Cannot find a single review online for this site.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Really you could use Paypal and it should be fine. If anything sketchy happens just cancel the transaction.

There's quite a few members on the Honda Rebel 3 Forum that have ordered from them successfully or have found their parts on eBay and ordered through there. The one thing I'd be uncomfortable with is the ordering process and payment. Basically you place your order, then they email you with instructions to pay via a bank transfer, then they'll confirm your order, and ship it out. 

Obviously, finding the part on eBay and ordering it that way gives much more peace of mind. 

Instagram: @jayparrington 

7 minutes ago, JayMT07 said:

Basically you place your order, then they email you with instructions to pay via a bank transfer, then they'll confirm your order, and ship it out.

th.jpeg.2b3a53f2d91c254111c710f6b67e6ef9.jpeg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I emailed them, talked to someone back and forth. They said they do paypal so might pull the trigger idk yet. Ill keep ya'll posted if I do.

Archived