The MT-07 Forum

@R1limited Korner Q&A

Beemer

Derr Mr. AnswerMan,

I herd you wiz dah best and dah man to ass a questchin.

I wants to get around in city traffic faster and I gots me an itch to ride over the tops of cars to do it. I hates me a cager! Should I get a trails bike that will put the schizzle in the pizzle an hep me pul dem big mofo wheelies and give me the pop I be needins to gets me up there on top or should I just go up on the sidewalk and use store fronts as a berm so's I don slow down? 

please hep a po biker I be so conbused!

Signed,

Snoop Doggy Poop

Beemer

tell you what In oizzle fiizzle to emmulizzle the Sizzle you must fiizzle speizzle like the snoizzle Passinizzle cars in trafizzle by riizzle over the top is a no no But passizzle cars on the freewizzle or streetizzle at speizzle 300 mph and hiizzle is the way to go as long as 1 you are naizzle 2 your baizzle are not betwizzle your seat and butt 3 you underizzle the law of idiotizzle

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

22 hours ago, bornagainbiker said:

Would a bike like this, plus mad skills help:

I'm always amazed to watch trials riders, they're like mountain goats hopping from rock to rock.

Chuck Norris, are you up for a real challenge?

Beemer

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:48 AM, r1limited said:

tell you what In oizzle fiizzle to emmulizzle the Sizzle you must fiizzle speizzle like the snoizzle Passinizzle cars in trafizzle by riizzle over the top is a no no But passizzle cars on the freewizzle or streetizzle at speizzle 300 mph and hiizzle is the way to go as long as 1 you are naizzle 2 your baizzle are not betwizzle your seat and butt 3 you underizzle the law of idiotizzle

Ok, you've reached your quota of schnizzlin' for the month, ha!

I wonder if a trials rider would rule in a Moto X Freestyle event once he (or she) got familiar with the bike and the jumps.

Beemer

Archived