The MT-07 Forum

new guy

may2nd

hey all, im in columbus ohio no dealers in town have the bike in yet..just biding time. cant wait to throw a leg over one!! anyone else playing the waiting game? 

• Global Moderator

hey new guy! Happy to see you here, welcome.

Waiting is tough. The only thing you can do is watch youtubes and pictures. The bike looks so much better in real life.

I received mine just a couple of days ago and bought it unseen. Well, actually we had to crack open the box to take a peek haha.

What color do you fancy?

Guest brickst3r

Welcome to the forum! I'm still waiting on a graphite. I've sat on a red one and really like it a lot, but still waiting for my color

• Global Moderator

Wow, every dealer but mine seems to have a red one. The red is not getting much respect on this forum. Everyone will just have to put up with my photos when my red one gets here :).

this bike is so badass im thinking color is not going to be a probblem. ive got all my riding gear: scorpion exo900 hi viz helmet, hi viz icon jacket, kevlar jeans, boots, gloves. i used to ride a honda cbr250.
I just cant wait to see this thing in person.

Guest brickst3r

Sounds like your ready to go! I need to pick up a jacket, pants, and boots. I've only got my helmet and gloves. Also maybe a good backpack so I can take my camera with me and maybe a hydro pack or something. It's getting super hot in CA.

Guest brickst3r

yea we're only in the low 90's and i hate it haha. I'm actually a winter person even though i've lived in Socal all my life. I'm thinking about getting a leather jacket that is perforated and hope it isn't too hot. I just want to have the full protection. Anyone try Rev'it riding jeans, I don't know if i want to wear full leathers as it might be over kill in the summer. Also with hairy legs the leather might not be that comfortable lol.

Guest brickst3r

I live in Rosemead, CA which is like 10 miles from down town LA. My brother lives in Mission Valley area i think and i go down there all the time. What part of SD are you from?

lived in clairemont mesa about 10 minutes from lajolla, and before that in hillcrest right off the texas street hill going into mission valley.

Guest brickst3r

Nice. Hope you're liking Ohio, San Diego has probably the best weather to ride like all year round. I would move there with my brother but my current job is in LA and the traffic here sucks.

no doubt. yeah ohio is much less expensive but riding season is like 6 months a year. when in sandiego all i did is surf. motorcycles barely crossed my mind. now that i cant paddle out all i want to do is ride.

Archived