The MT-07 Forum

Hi from NE PA

koinz

Hi All,
Not an FZ-07 owner just yet, but I do own it's big brother the xtz1200 or aka  "Super Tenere".  I don't go off road much on the Super T, but it does love to eat the miles. It has about 30K miles on it since I received it in Aug 2011. I would love to see a smaller version of the Super Tenere in a 700cc version and that might be the one I buy, but for now I'm just lurking and learning about the fz-07. Hopefully it'll be the xtz700 based on the fz-07.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome koinz! The FZ07 is an easy bike to fall in love with. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. The much anticipated FJ-09 sounds a lot like something you might like (as much as I hate to steer someone away from the FZ-07). Check out fj-09.org

Welcome to the forum. The much anticipated FJ-09 sounds a lot like something you might like (as much as I hate to steer someone away from the FZ-07). Check out fj-09.org
Ya, I saw that too. I do like the twin though. Patiently waiting for now.  
Hippiebikerchick, I desparately try to stay out of dealerships because I know I'll break down and buy something I don't need, but I really want. Lol. :)

• Global Moderator

Welcome @koinz ! Great to have you on board. Feel free to ask questions. Like mjh said, if you are looking for a Mini Tenere, the FJ09 is probaby the ticket. There is not too much info yet, but things are looking sweet. It probably won't be cheap, but same goes for an FZ-07 if you load it up with accessories. It really depends on what you expect the bike to do for you.

• Global Moderator

That being said, you are number 689, so technically you have no choice.. ;)

Archived