The MT-07 Forum

New FZ07 owner

fishtaco

Hey Fellas, 

I bought my FZ07 in November and after a lot of reading on this awesome forum I have slowly modded my bike onto what you see today. Totally happy with the bike and with my mods so far.  Now just waiting for the weather to warm up and do a track day.

IMG_0995.jpg.86fe5c94efaa7befc140b85b406d82d8.jpg 

• Premium Member

Very nice bike. I love the Rapid Red, and the steel can looks really good with it.  Is that a K-Tech shock?

I have some more work left, but so far this bike is a blast. I don't miss the fz09 at all!

(benh972) yes that is a k-tech RR in the rear with AP link.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
46 minutes ago, True2theblue said:

What’s that thing hanging under the seat? 

That appears to be the rear shock reservoir. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

imherefortheride

Looking good! I've never seen an FZ with the air intake open like that. Seems like the filter would get dirty 10 times faster? Anyways, nice bike and have fun at the track!

40 minutes ago, imherefortheride said:

Looking good! I've never seen an FZ with the air intake open like that. Seems like the filter would get dirty 10 times faster? Anyways, nice bike and have fun at the track!

That is a Hordpower Airbox. I use one to.

I haven't noticed it getting any more dirty than the stock box, but one thing for sure its a lot easier to get to for cleaning......and it really makes the bike sound better to

FZ07.jpg

• Premium Member

Another member of the Hordpower Army 😎

This airbox is what Yamaha should have used from day 1... Don't matter if it rain or shine, it works...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived