The MT-07 Forum

Getting one tomorrow

lilneddy

Hey. Looking forward to taking over a 2016 model tomorrow. The price was reasonable and the seller has appeared honest. (thats all I can hope for!) 

After riding for 20+ years, this might be my last bike but from what I read it also might be the BEST last bike! I'm excited to do the new bike research and use late nights to figure out compatibility and such. 

• Premium Member

Welcome to the 07 family. ✌️

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Well, PICS or it never happened

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Todays the big day! Have fun, be safe, don't get too wild on that throttle and please, put up some pics asap!

Beemer

Picked it up today. There are a few issues but nothing that can’t be fixed. All cables are under lubed and the chain is too tight. Why do people do that? But it feels like a solid base for adjustments. Lifting up the ft wheel in second with no clutch drop is fun!

F22EF54D-DE31-48BE-82A0-A1C9F39A2083.jpeg

23 hours ago, lilneddy said:

Picked it up today. There are a few issues but nothing that can’t be fixed. All cables are under lubed and the chain is too tight. Why do people do that? But it feels like a solid base for adjustments. Lifting up the ft wheel in second with no clutch drop is fun!

F22EF54D-DE31-48BE-82A0-A1C9F39A2083.jpeg

Yes! One of the first things I did with my FZ was yank some power wheelies in 2nd gear, fun stuff! Careful, the cops will spot that neon going airborne even quicker. 😉

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t actually ride like that much. And when I do it’s in abandoned industrial areas near my place. Other than that, I tend to want to survive long enough to see my kid grow up. 😀

Archived