mossrider

Thinking about a track day?

Zupatun

I got passed by a girl on a 125cc bike at thunder hill. Then a few years later she won Daytona 600 supersport...Elena Meyers...musta been about 12 or 13 at the time...me on SV650

Edited by Zupatun
Spelling
  • Like 1

cornerslider
40 minutes ago, blackout said:

passed by girl.jpg

Girls have SERIOUS skills too!!! My wife (who never rode a motorcycle until 2014), started track riding in 2015. She used to refer to my track days as "riding in circles" (this was a sore spot 🙄).... Now, I can't keep her away! We do about 12-15 track events a year! 

• Like 1

blackout
23 minutes ago, cornerslider said:

Girls have SERIOUS skills too!!! My wife (who never rode a motorcycle until 2014), started track riding in 2015. She used to refer to my track days as "riding in circles" (this was a sore spot 🙄).... Now, I can't keep her away! We do about 12-15 track events a year! 

Lucky guy, you are!

• Haha 1

cornerslider
6 minutes ago, blackout said:

Lucky guy, you are!

Be careful what you wish for 🤣..... I thought the same thing- until I realized my track days just got TWICE as expensive 🙄!!!! I guess there are worse problems to have 😎👍-

• Like 1

elmo

Agree, most riders looked more like my C group pace with poor lines. Tyler and the guy on the Ducati she was chasing and then let her pass, appear to be the few at a B pace. It's a bit humbling and cool when I get passed by a girl.

• Like 1

norcal616

I have done 2 track days with the local dealership but its not for me, to me there is more than 1 line around a course... 

On another  note does this count as a track day ??...it's got tracks 😆

https://www.dtvmotorcorp.com/dtv-shredder/

• Haha 1