The MT-07 Forum

WANTED: AFTER MARKET EXHAUST

Vex

Hello,

If anyone is selling me an aftermarket exhaust please post brand and price. Looking to buy fast, would rather not buy new because of expense.

I have a full black M4 Exhaust system (header and can) that has about an hour of use on it that I'll sell you for $400.00 if you pick it up. Shipping is extra......PM me if your interested 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RIP said:

I have a full black M4 Exhaust system (header and can) that has about an hour of use on it that I'll sell you for $400.00 if you pick it up. Shipping is extra......PM me if your interested 

After doing some research I found that the M4 is far to loud for me. Leaning more towards a quieter performance pipe. Ty for posting RIP, I appreciate the quick response!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vex said:

After doing some research I found that the M4 is far to loud for me. Leaning more towards a quieter performance pipe. Ty for posting RIP, I appreciate the quick response!

No problem Vex, totally understand......good luck with your search man

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 11:28 PM, Vex said:

Looking to buy fast, would rather not buy new because of expense.

You are going to be hard pressed to find a used after market as most people tend to remove the OEM for After market and never go back unless:

1. They are selling the bike and know they wont get a dime more with a after market over OEM, So they sell the After market and put the OEM back on bike
  2. They crashed the bike and are parting it out (Slim to none finding that most people take the cash and let the insurance have the bike)
  3. Its a ripped off bike and they are stripping selling parts

Your best bet IMO is to save that paper route money for a little more time and get a Yosh or Akra

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 4 months later...

If you’re still looking, I just put my bike back to stock and have a TI Akropovic exhaust with DB killer. 

Let me know if you’re interested. 

• Like 1

I saw a yoshi on eBay being sold. It was in a crash and Probably needs a new muffler but you can send it in to get it fixed.   I just got mine new for 550 shipped came in one day too. Way better exhaust then my 80$ full system I had on it before 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.