The MT-07 Forum

This is really sketchy....

TylerNT02

• Premium Member

This seems sketchy as hell, but hey! I like tech! Basically what this is, is bioengineering at its infancy and I'm willing to be a part of it. This is a small implantable device that is possibly capable of doing some really cool stuff! I have experience with sewing people back together working in the ER, so that also makes obtaining lidocaine, needles, sterilization products, tools, and skin glue. I'd prefer not to use stitches, personal preference. But Im putting this out here for everyone to check out and comment about it. I just want to hear everyone's thoughts/concerns on it so let me know what you think! 20190105_201555.thumb.jpg.17b36ce5626af83f7cb1dbae3bb8a628.jpg

Link here: https://dangerousthings.com/shop/cyborg-transformation-kit/

Will it make my pecker like 5 inch diameter and 2 foot long?  Will it let me shoot turds like a bazooka?

Seriously, this is just evil, freakin evil

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Just thought it was pretty interesting/Frankensteinish haha but I can only imagine the further advances in biotechnology for the years to come 🙃

Alright...I understand RFID ignitions ans such....but what does this actually allow you to do? genuinely curious, but not at all interested in poking anything inside me.  

• Premium Member

It is NFC capable and can connect through that or RFID enabled devices such as a smart phone. With a little engineering you could use it to unlock smart locks, open garage doors and the site states that it can start a motorcycle with the proper setup

• Premium Member

"In only a few minutes you can build an access control project with our xEM Access Controller to let you open your room, house, or garage door with a wave of your hand.. or with a little more tinkering, unlock your car or even start your motorcycle!" - dangerousthings.com

13 hours ago, shinyribs said:

Alright...I understand RFID ignitions ans such....but what does this actually allow you to do? genuinely curious, but not at all interested in poking anything inside me.  

Nuff Said

Borg.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
57 minutes ago, r1limited said:

Nuff Said

Borg.jpg

Hey, I think I recognize that guy.  Isn't he the head of "The Intergalactic Grammar Police"?  

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

Archived