The MT-07 Forum

Group Buys...what would you guys like to see?

bellissimoto

53 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

Correct, I can't speak for other companies's pricing structure, but I ALWAYS take care of my FZ-07 family everyday, so no need to wait for a "deal".  Just ask me and let me show you what I can do for ya!

:)

- Paul

P.S. you have a PM :)

I can speak from experience group buy or not Paul takes great care of us here and will have the best prices for our members. I don’t even look anywhere else because I don’t have to. Seriously, thanks!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 1tondriver said:

I can speak from experience group buy or not Paul takes great care of us here and will have the best prices for our members. I don’t even look anywhere else because I don’t have to. Seriously, thanks!

Thank you Sir!

Paul, 

Thanks for the awesome deals and support it's definitely very much appreciated! A very happy customer here!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

@bellissimoto

Hey Paul,

I see that a few have requested a suspension group buy in this thread and I have seen others recently interested in the K-Tech R Lite, the Ktech fork springs or emulators, as am I before the Spring/Summer riding season gets here. Since we're all locked up in quarantine, do you think you could do a promo? Maybe call it the "Spring Fling" or the "COVID-19% Off!" deal. 

Thanks! I'll tag you on that other thread 

Scott

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
phanomenal07

I'll  take part. What we buying? I'm in the market for brake resevoir. Brake pads. Chain and sprocket. Clip ons. Headlight. Case savers. Quickshifter. Axle block adjuster. Leverguard. Etc.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, cencalmoto said:

@bellissimoto

Probably the wrong time for group buys, but bike needs maintenance.  Need chain & sprockets first; then brake pads, rotors, lines; possibly suspension & tires?

@pgeldz

1 hour ago, phanomenal07 said:

I'll  take part. What we buying? I'm in the market for brake resevoir. Brake pads. Chain and sprocket. Clip ons. Headlight. Case savers. Quickshifter. Axle block adjuster. Leverguard. Etc.

Hey guys!

It's important to remember, that I ALWAYS take care of our Forum members, group by or not

So while we don't have group buys at the moment, just PM me what you want, and I'll hook you up.

I can't advertise some of the discounts on certain products, but if you PM me your wish list I'll reply with a quote, and you'll be VERY happy, ESPECIALLY on brake brake stuff (EBC), and suspension stuff (KTech), hint hint :)

All the other items you guys mentioned are no problem either, and as I said, I ALWAYS take care of our Forum members :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@bellissimoto

New member lurker but first post. Love my MT-07 but disappointed at the lack of spools.

Any insight into another group by for Gilles AXB Chain Adjuster? 

Definitely in for a black w/ red AXB-RM04-BR.

Cheers!

bellissimoto
10 hours ago, Stryprod said:

@bellissimoto

New member lurker but first post. Love my MT-07 but disappointed at the lack of spools.

Any insight into another group by for Gilles AXB Chain Adjuster? 

Definitely in for a black w/ red AXB-RM04-BR.

Cheers!

No plans at the moment, but I show one left in stock for the Black and Red.  If you PM me your e-mail I'll send you an invoice with a secure link to pay, and get you real close to the previous group buy price :)

- Paul

1 hour ago, bellissimoto said:

No plans at the moment, but I show one left in stock for the Black and Red.  If you PM me your e-mail I'll send you an invoice with a secure link to pay, and get you real close to the previous group buy price :)

- Paul

Bummer about the group buy but cool if you can still help! PM Sent!

We're out in Vegas often so will have to stop by too!

bellissimoto
23 minutes ago, Stryprod said:

Bummer about the group buy but cool if you can still help! PM Sent!

We're out in Vegas often so will have to stop by too!

Awesome!

Paul will definitely hook you up. I just picked up one of the Gilles adjusters. Can't wait to get it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ludedude said:

Paul will definitely hook you up. I just picked up one of the Gilles adjusters. Can't wait to get it!

Yeah, he responded super fast!

Truthfully, I'm getting it for the spools, but apparently it makes adjustments to the chain easier? Couldn't find a video, but guess I'll figure it out lol.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:39 AM, pgeldz said:

Hey guys!

It's important to remember, that I ALWAYS take care of our Forum members, group by or not

So while we don't have group buys at the moment, just PM me what you want, and I'll hook you up.

I can't advertise some of the discounts on certain products, but if you PM me your wish list I'll reply with a quote, and you'll be VERY happy, ESPECIALLY on brake brake stuff (EBC), and suspension stuff (KTech), hint hint :)

All the other items you guys mentioned are no problem either, and as I said, I ALWAYS take care of our Forum members :)

Gilles AXB chain adjusters?

bellissimoto
54 minutes ago, 1down5up said:

That's them. Didn't realize it was them at first, last time I saw them they were a different price

Again, no plans at the moment for a group buy on these, but PM me your e-mail I'll send you an invoice with a secure link to pay, and get you real close to the previous group buy price 

- Paul

• Like 1