The MT-07 Forum

Group Buys...what would you guys like to see?

bellissimoto

I have also been looking and pondering the Giles chain adjuster/rear spool set up. Pricey but I would like to have. 

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, 1tondriver said:

I have also been looking and pondering the Giles chain adjuster/rear spool set up. Pricey but I would like to have. 

I have them and they make doing chain adjustments easier as well as adding spools for a paddock stand without blocking the rear axle. I wouldn't say they're required, but they are nice to have in my opinion.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

35 minutes ago, DewMan said:

I have them and they make doing chain adjustments easier as well as adding spools for a paddock stand without blocking the rear axle. I wouldn't say they're required, but they are nice to have in my opinion.

That is my thought as I have slider spools but it is just a little extra work when it comes to removing the rear. I have swing arm pads for my stand but would just like to lift and go without screwing with anything. They are pricey however. I wish Yamaha didn’t pick them up as an OEM part...

15 minutes ago, 1tondriver said:

That is my thought as I have slider spools but it is just a little extra work when it comes to removing the rear. I have swing arm pads for my stand but would just like to lift and go without screwing with anything. They are pricey however. I wish Yamaha didn’t pick them up as an OEM part...

We do the Gilles version for $140 shipped.  Way better than OEM pricing for THE SAME THING.

:)

- Paul

5 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

We do the Gilles version for $140 shipped.  Way better than OEM pricing for THE SAME THING.

- Paul

Well maybe we can put together a package deal 😛

I will wait to hear back from you on the other.

I have various Gilles bits and pieces  and all of them have been of excellent quality. I would be interested in the axle nut and possibly the chain adjuster/ spool also.

5 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

I second that and would like to see a suspension deal.

• Like 1

That's 3 for the Axle Nut.  Not too bad, and it's a strong consideration.  I'll contact Gilles and see what we can do on a possible Group buy for it.

In the meantime, some of you have private messages :)

- Paul

• Like 2

I sent Bellisimoto an email quite a while back, about the flat track style seat/tail.  Asked about what tail light/plate set up would be needed.  I now have the XSR and still wonder.  Never got an answer that I know of.  Do you have that tail section, does it click on the bike using the stock stuff, and what about a tail light, which wasn't done in the video of the installation.

I am a fan of flat track, part of the reason I own a Yamaha XSR700 - the engine they race... and now I see it is also roadraced in the twins class.  Either way I'd like to see about doing the street tracker look, in spite of the 17s.

40 minutes ago, klx678 said:

I sent Bellisimoto an email quite a while back, about the flat track style seat/tail.  Asked about what tail light/plate set up would be needed.  I now have the XSR and still wonder.  Never got an answer that I know of.  Do you have that tail section, does it click on the bike using the stock stuff, and what about a tail light, which wasn't done in the video of the installation.

I am a fan of flat track, part of the reason I own a Yamaha XSR700 - the engine they race... and now I see it is also roadraced in the twins class.  Either way I'd like to see about doing the street tracker look, in spite of the 17s.

I DO remember an e-mail about someone asking about if that seat was taller than stock, but it was fairly recent.  I don't recall the inquiry you just described though, my apologies.  Lets fix that now.

Looking at the listing of the flat track seat for the XSR700, your right, the install video doesn't show a tail light OR license plate holder, however, looking at the pics in the same listing, it shows it with the stock XSR700 tail light.  Hard to see what license plate holder they used however.  Having said that, if you look at the listing for the entire flat track kit for the XSR700, you can see it looks like they used their own license plate holder with the stock tail light.  Pics below, and link to C-Racer's license plate holder.

C-Racer License Plate Holder for XSR700 (2016+)

Keep in mind this is for the XSR700.  I'm pretty confident that'll it work with the FZ-07, but you *may* need to modify things if there are slight differences :)

Hope that clears it up.  If in the future, we become non-responsive to an e-mail, please give us another chance.  It's possible we may have had a technical glitch with our server (it happens), or we sent off your request to C-Racer and maybe didn't get a reply (which is our prompt to e-mail you back).

- Paul

xsr_flat 1 L-800x800.jpg

flat_unpaintedA-800x800.jpg

Edited by bellissimoto

I DO remember an e-mail about someone asking about if that seat was taller than stock, but it was fairly recent.  I don't recall the inquiry you just described though, my apologies.  Lets fix that now.

- That was me!

4 minutes ago, RobZilla said:

- That was me!

What!  Did Lyle get back to you?

Hi Paul - He sure did. :) 

In case anyone is interested for the XSR, the flat track low seat is about 3cm lower than Stock, the High seat is the same as stock.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.   I am taking a serious look at that seat because of the quick change deal.  So if they can run the stock fender/tail light they still have the rear rail on there too, right?    I like what I see.  I have the solo saddle and the stock one.  I figure I use the stock one if I run throw over bags on it, the solo saddle otherwise.  The seat/tail is really interesting as another look.  I kind of like variety.  

Worst problem in my book will be paint.   If I can get a wrap that is a close look to the red on the tank that will make a big difference.  No paint work and a lot lower cost.  

Either way, thanks for the information.  I will consider it seriously in the next couple...  at the moment I have to put $480 into a radiator/coolant/etc into my pick up.  Bikes don't work too well here in the Ohio winters.

In case you guys haven't noticed, @bellissimoto is offering to get you guys lower than normal pricing on just about anything you need for your fz/mt 07 .   This is an opportunity unlike any other you will find anywhere else! 

Just now, Cruizin said:

In case you guys haven't noticed, @bellissimoto is offering to get you guys lower than normal pricing on just about anything you need for your fz/mt 07 .   This is an opportunity unlike any other you will find anywhere else! 

Indeed he is and hence my wallet will be quite a bit lighter 😁

My order shipped right away and he takes the time to answer any and all questions. 

Thanks Again 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, klx678 said:

Thanks for the reply.   I am taking a serious look. So if they can run the stock fender/tail light they still have the rear rail on there too, right?    I like what I see.  I have the solo saddle and the stock one. 

Anytime!  Remember, I'm not sure it's the stock licence plate holder.  Stock tail light I believe, but the plate holder is probably C-Racer's brand I linked you above, so I'm not sure on the rear rail.  Was it in their install video?

Honestly... a cage or a sub frame group buy discount would be all I need to commit 

Ooh just read some other comments. Axle nut too

Edited by Bountiful

• Global Moderator

I know you aren't a dealer for @twf But maybe a group buy for the captive spacer kit if they are willing? 

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

9 minutes ago, det-mt said:

Anyone offering discounts on the Akra Titanium exhaust looking to buy one over the winter?

I don't know about "anyone" offering discounts on that, but being this is a BellissiMoto thread, I can certainly "help" you :)

We won't be doing a group buy on it, but check your PM's, I think you'll be quite surprised.

- Paul

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

I don't know about "anyone" offering discounts on that, but being this is a BellissiMoto thread, I can certainly "help" you :)

We won't be doing a group buy on it, but check your PM's, I think you'll be quite surprised.

- Paul

I know you said no group buy, and you don't know about anyone offering discounts. This is something I'd be interested in too. 

I have to ask! Right.

58 minutes ago, fzar said:

I know you said no group buy, and you don't know about anyone offering discounts. This is something I'd be interested in too. 

I have to ask! Right.

Correct, I can't speak for other companies's pricing structure, but I ALWAYS take care of my FZ-07 family everyday, so no need to wait for a "deal".  Just ask me and let me show you what I can do for ya!

- Paul

P.S. you have a PM :)

Edited by bellissimoto