The MT-07 Forum

Group Buys...what would you guys like to see?

bellissimoto

• Global Moderator

I am approaching 20,000 miles so a chain/sprocket deal would be good.  A great deal on a Akra ti might be interesting, but I would not want to commit to that...I quite like the stock exhaust.  

• Like 1

bellissimoto
4 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

I am approaching 20,000 miles so a chain/sprocket deal would be good.  A great deal on a Akra ti might be interesting, but I would not want to commit to that...I quite like the stock exhaust.  

Not a bad idea...Since it's winter and most aren't riding we could have a bike prep sorta of group buy, with maintenance items, etc.  I like it.

I'm sure there are other items people want/need.  C'mon everyone, chime in and tell us what you crave!

:)

- Paul

29 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

C'mon everyone, chime in and tell us what you crave!

Tires (Dunlop Q3+)
Helmets (HJC HRPA Pro 11) X-Lite if a buk price drops it further
Suspension Combo (Rear + Emulator) as example package

Peace on Earth and good will towards all Legal Americans :)

• Like 2

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Suspension Package 

Chain and Sprockets

Akrapovic Ti Exhaust

In that order of interest. 

Ed 

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

Rearsets?

Brakepads

Grips

FZ07.ORG Stickers/license plates holders/schwag?

Edited by Kyuzo
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator

Jagerschnitzel 

And a side of a dozen pretzles 

I'm gonna have to go with maintenance stuff

I've got a decent chain/sprocket 

But could use some oil, filter, brake fluid,  probably wouldn't hurt to flush out the radiator and maybe put somethin else in there, plugs, valves(not much good a group buy will do with these)

Still think the pretzles are a good idea

Ask seb

• Thanks 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

I've got most of the toys I wanted already but there are still a few items on my list.

Pirelli Road 5s (once I wear out the factory skins)

Rear sets (looking for ones that go back more than up and are adjustable without having to totally uninstall them)

Titanium rear axle nut.

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

bellissimoto

Ok guys (and girls), looks like maintenance stuff is a common theme here...

I'm going to do something we've never done before (and probably will never do again).  It's SO good in fact, I can't even publicly state it on this forum.  It's maintenance related, AND performance related...best of both worlds.

We are drafting a special promotion for recipients of our news letter, that's better than any Group Buy we've ever done, and best part of all?  NO minimum, since it's not actually a Group Buy!

Want in?  All you have to do is PM me your e-mail address, and I'll add you to the newsletter before I leave today.  The latest release is being published this weekend.  DON'T miss out on this folks.  Seriously.

- Paul

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Ok guys (and girls), looks like maintenance stuff is a common theme here...

I'm going to do something we've never done before (and probably will never do again).  It's SO good in fact, I can't even publicly state it on this forum.  It's maintenance related, AND performance related...best of both worlds.

We are drafting a special promotion for recipients of our news letter, that's better than any Group Buy we've ever done, and best part of all?  NO minimum, since it's not actually a Group Buy!

Want in?  All you have to do is PM me your e-mail address, and I'll add you to the newsletter before I leave today.  The latest release is being published this weekend.  DON'T miss out on this folks.  Seriously.

- Paul

Is there any way I can get in on this? I actually just joined the forum, but have been lurking for a little while (just picked up an '18 MT 07 this past summer, my first bike ever). I can't seem to send PM's yet.

bellissimoto
1 hour ago, 7fold said:

Is there any way I can get in on this? I actually just joined the forum, but have been lurking for a little while (just picked up an '18 MT 07 this past summer, my first bike ever). I can't seem to send PM's yet.

e-mail me at info@bellissimoto.com

- Paul

bellissimoto

Ok everyone, I've added all the members who PM'd me.

If you were unable to PM me, e-mail me at info@bellissimoto.com, and I'll get you added to the promotion.

- Paul

• Premium Member

I like group buys for tires or some decent riding gear... But my request is give a heads up 6months in advance and let em run longer than a week or two... 

Personally I would rather see a Group buy for decent riding gear such as jacket n pant combos or even a wet weather suit

Group buys for farkle bits don't even get me interested...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

25 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

Ok everyone, I've added all the members who PM'd me.

If you were unable to PM me, e-mail me at info@bellissimoto.com, and I'll get you added to the promotion.

- Paul

Email sent, thanks again!

bellissimoto

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that Randy (the owner) told me there were so many people from this forum e-mailing us to get on on the promotion he held off until I came to work today to make sure everyone is added!

So, I've added everyone who e-mailed us over the weekend, and the promotion should go out this afternoon!

That means you still have some time to get added before he sends it!

- Paul

13 hours ago, fzar said:

I didn't get it?

Spam filter.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

bellissimoto

Yes, please check your spam filter.  If you didn't get the newsletter, let me know and I'll send you a direct link.

- Paul

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Yes, please check your spam filter. 

- Paul

Am I the only one who first read that as "Yes, please check your sperm filter."?

I'll let myself out.

• Haha 3

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 9 months later...

Ok everyone, reviving this thread to go out on a bang for 2019.

What's on everyone's wish list?  I've been offering pretty impressive deals on stuff, but only a few takers.  Then I peruse the forums, and see folks are doing many upgrades, etc, and spending MORE MONEY than they need to.

Lets change that and let me give back to the community that has helped me build my own personal dream FZ-07 over the years.

Time for a group buy!  Kick around some ideas of what you would like to see and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Bike parts are always easier than gear because if people return gear for fitment issues or incorrect sizing it sorta negates the group buy when the end result is less than what the group buy was negotiated for.  I'm willing to try it, but I'd probably limit it to something like X-Lite Carbon Fiber Helmets or something...

In the past, we had great luck with Gilles Tooling.  Specifically their rearsets and Titanium Axle Nuts.  I'm running both on my FZ-07 that I'm transforming into a fully prepped racing prototype and their quality is amazing as many of you already know.

I can do that again, but what else would you guys like to see?

I've seen chain and sprockets requested before, and, we can certainly put together something with Superlight and the DID ERV3 chain in a 520 pitch (a great upgrade from stock - lighter and stronger).

Tech Spec Tank Grips have been pretty popular...

Exhausts are always a great choice, etc., as is Rapid Bike for tuning it :)

What else?  Let me know what you can't live without!

- Paul

Edited by bellissimoto

• Premium Member

Count me in for an axle nut.

I've got all the other things already Many of them from you. 👍 Always a good experience dealing with Bellissimoto.

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

5 minutes ago, DewMan said:

Count me in for an axle nut.

I've got all the other things already Many of them from you. 👍 Always a good experience dealing with Bellissimoto.

Why thank you Sir!  I'd love to extend that experience to our new forum members as well :)

C'mon guys...whatcha want to see as far as a Group Buy?

- Paul

That's two interested in the Gilles Ti Axle nut.

What about a lightweight lithium battery from Earth X? I have one in all my bikes, and they never had a problem starting up, even after sitting in the dead of winter for a few months!

I'd suggest everyone take a look at our website and see what suits your fancy - www.bellissimoto.com

For you racer types, we also have new BellissiMoto lever guards, made by CarbonSmith - approved for use in MotoAmerica!  Check them out here: 

CarbonSmith CARBONGUARD Lever Guard

- Paul