Jump to content
bellissimoto

Group Buys...what would you guys like to see?

Recommended Posts

bellissimoto

As the title states...

 

Looking for group buy ideas...what is on everyone's wish list?

 

:)

 

- Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mjh937

I am approaching 20,000 miles so a chain/sprocket deal would be good.  A great deal on a Akra ti might be interesting, but I would not want to commit to that...I quite like the stock exhaust.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto
4 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

I am approaching 20,000 miles so a chain/sprocket deal would be good.  A great deal on a Akra ti might be interesting, but I would not want to commit to that...I quite like the stock exhaust.  

Not a bad idea...Since it's winter and most aren't riding we could have a bike prep sorta of group buy, with maintenance items, etc.  I like it.

 

I'm sure there are other items people want/need.  C'mon everyone, chime in and tell us what you crave!

 

:)

 

- Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
r1limited
29 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

C'mon everyone, chime in and tell us what you crave!

Tires (Dunlop Q3+)
Helmets (HJC HRPA Pro 11) X-Lite if a buk price drops it further
Suspension Combo (Rear + Emulator) as example package

Peace on Earth and good will towards all Legal Americans :)
 

  • Like 1

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evill_Ed

Suspension Package 

Chain and Sprockets

Akrapovic Ti Exhaust

 

In that order of interest. 

 

Ed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyuzo
Posted (edited)

Rearsets?

Brakepads

Grips

FZ07.ORG Stickers/license plates holders/schwag?

 

Edited by Kyuzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sorkyah

Jagerschnitzel 

And a side of a dozen pretzles 

 

 

I'm gonna have to go with maintenance stuff

I've got a decent chain/sprocket 

But could use some oil, filter, brake fluid,  probably wouldn't hurt to flush out the radiator and maybe put somethin else in there, plugs, valves(not much good a group buy will do with these)

 

Still think the pretzles are a good idea

Ask seb

  • Thanks 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DewMan

I've got most of the toys I wanted already but there are still a few items on my list.

Pirelli Road 5s (once I wear out the factory skins)

Rear sets (looking for ones that go back more than up and are adjustable without having to totally uninstall them)

Titanium rear axle nut.

  • Like 1

DewMan
 
Just shut up and ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto

Ok guys (and girls), looks like maintenance stuff is a common theme here...

 

I'm going to do something we've never done before (and probably will never do again).  It's SO good in fact, I can't even publicly state it on this forum.  It's maintenance related, AND performance related...best of both worlds.

 

We are drafting a special promotion for recipients of our news letter, that's better than any Group Buy we've ever done, and best part of all?  NO minimum, since it's not actually a Group Buy!

 

Want in?  All you have to do is PM me your e-mail address, and I'll add you to the newsletter before I leave today.  The latest release is being published this weekend.  DON'T miss out on this folks.  Seriously.

 

:)

 

- Paul

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7fold
4 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Ok guys (and girls), looks like maintenance stuff is a common theme here...

 

I'm going to do something we've never done before (and probably will never do again).  It's SO good in fact, I can't even publicly state it on this forum.  It's maintenance related, AND performance related...best of both worlds.

 

We are drafting a special promotion for recipients of our news letter, that's better than any Group Buy we've ever done, and best part of all?  NO minimum, since it's not actually a Group Buy!

 

Want in?  All you have to do is PM me your e-mail address, and I'll add you to the newsletter before I leave today.  The latest release is being published this weekend.  DON'T miss out on this folks.  Seriously.

 

:)

 

- Paul

Is there any way I can get in on this? I actually just joined the forum, but have been lurking for a little while (just picked up an '18 MT 07 this past summer, my first bike ever). I can't seem to send PM's yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto
1 hour ago, 7fold said:

Is there any way I can get in on this? I actually just joined the forum, but have been lurking for a little while (just picked up an '18 MT 07 this past summer, my first bike ever). I can't seem to send PM's yet.

e-mail me at info@bellissimoto.com

 

:)

 

- Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto

Ok everyone, I've added all the members who PM'd me.

 

If you were unable to PM me, e-mail me at info@bellissimoto.com, and I'll get you added to the promotion.

 

:)

 

- Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcal616

I like group buys for tires or some decent riding gear... But my request is give a heads up 6months in advance and let em run longer than a week or two... 

 

Personally I would rather see a Group buy for decent riding gear such as jacket n pant combos or even a wet weather suit

 

Group buys for farkle bits don't even get me interested...


2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7fold
25 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

Ok everyone, I've added all the members who PM'd me.

 

If you were unable to PM me, e-mail me at info@bellissimoto.com, and I'll get you added to the promotion.

 

:)

 

- Paul

Email sent, thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that Randy (the owner) told me there were so many people from this forum e-mailing us to get on on the promotion he held off until I came to work today to make sure everyone is added!

 

So, I've added everyone who e-mailed us over the weekend, and the promotion should go out this afternoon!

 

That means you still have some time to get added before he sends it!

 

:)

 

- Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto

Newsletter just went out!

 

:)

 

- Paul

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fzar
3 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Newsletter just went out!

 

:)

 

- Paul

I didn't get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
r1limited
13 hours ago, fzar said:

I didn't get it?

Spam filter.


“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bellissimoto

Yes, please check your spam filter.  If you didn't get the newsletter, let me know and I'll send you a direct link.

 

:)

 

- Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DewMan
5 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Yes, please check your spam filter. 

:)

 

- Paul

Am I the only one who first read that as "Yes, please check your sperm filter."?

 

I'll let myself out.

  • Haha 2

DewMan
 
Just shut up and ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.