The MT-07 Forum

Is it just the 18 model?

TylerNT02

46 minutes ago, TylerNT02 said:

I have T-Rex frame sliders and case savers. I did the @2wheeldynoworkstune for my ECU with the full yoshi works exhaust and love every bit of it. I'll post a video of how it sounds soon for you @Vex20181226_233832.thumb.jpg.64f03ac48d9eab83afc50fc5292aba82.jpg20181227_123255.thumb.jpg.369a3d289c2d802208236711ee64fbb0.jpg

Dude I was debating between that and the akrpovic, or maybe going cheap and getting the widowmaker. Did the tune make a difference? Like did you ride it with exhaust no tune vs with exhaust and tune

• Premium Member

Yea I left the dealer with that exhaust and a month or 2 later did the tune. Was hard to notice at first but after some time after I did the tune I noticed a more smother throttle response and it made the engine brake a little easier. All in all I am happy with the tune. The exhaust tho... 😍

• Premium Member

I have had many compliments on the look and mostly the sound from the yoshi. At speed it sounds sooooo good and when I completely let off the throttle the sound of the decel is very nice as well. Highly recommend it 

• 10 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 5:35 PM, TylerNT02 said:

@Vex 

Here is how it sounds vex

Sweet !   I'd pay for sound like that.