The MT-07 Forum

On the hunt

internalcombust

internalcombust

I am on the hunt for an FZ 07, but I'm waiting for the right deal to come along. Just missed one last week, but I plan to keep looking.  Right now I ride a Tiger 800xc and a YZ250x, and I want a light, rowdy, smaller bike to have some fun on.  The FZ 07 should be perfect.  

6 hours ago, internalcombust said:

Yeah!

theylive2.jpg.586d9b0af0c33fbf733e1a930d90b4dc.jpg

Something was left out.

ec366ce4164ae931d730485d3d6aee5c--roddy-piper-horror-movies.jpg

For the money, you can't beat this bike, definitely get one. You'll be glad you did.

Beemer

internalcombust
On 12/28/2018 at 4:55 PM, Beemer said:

Something was left out.

ec366ce4164ae931d730485d3d6aee5c--roddy-piper-horror-movies.jpg

For the money, you can't beat this bike, definitely get one. You'll be glad you did.

I am tempted to trade my Tiger towards one.  I hardly ride it anymore.  I'm always in the dirt on my YZ.  The tiger seems boring after riding a 2 stroke.  I keep waiting for it to come on the pipe, but it never does.  For the record, They Live is one of my favorite movies.  Second only to Big Trouble In Little China or The Thing.  Hard to choose.

All great movies! Kurt Russell is my all time favorite actor. I feel like I grew up with him, I've been watching him on TV since I was a kid and he's the kind of guy anyone could have a chat with over a few beers, he's a down to earth kind of guy. He isn't pretentious or snobby in any way. If he were here I bet he would say to live life to it's fullest, get the bike and have fun!

Or maybe he would say to get a "Death Proof" car and have fun!

On 2nd thought, best just stick with a bike, ha! 🙄

Beemer

Archived