The MT-07 Forum

Whatcha Get For Christmas

Evill_Ed

• Premium Member

My wife gave me Woodcraft 1.5 Clip Ons and Rearsets.

My boys surprised me with a Go Pro 7.

Can't wait to install and try them out.

Ed 

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Someone gave me the winning lottery numbers! 😃

Did they give you a ticket with those winning numbers?

Ed

24 minutes ago, Evill_Ed said:

Did they give you a ticket with those winning numbers?

Ed

No, the cheap bastard! 😉

Beemer

A new visor for my Schuberth C3 ... I made no picture because if you look to sharp at it, it might already scratch   😕 

And a pair of new biker socks. First I thought biker socks are marketing shet, but they are really comfortably padded on the right spots in my boots

Just now, ElGonzales said:

A new visor for my Schuberth C3 ... I made no picture because if you look to sharp at it, it might already scratch   😕 

And a pair of new biker socks. First I thought biker socks are marketing shet, but they are really comfortably padded on the right spots in my boots

It's a proven fact you can scratch a new visor with a photo.

And 100% agree on the socks, have several pairs.

Don't have family in Arizona so didn't get any gifts. But I bought myself a gift! An AGV Pista GP R Carbon Gran Premio for track season next year :D I tried one street ride with it on, I wouldn't recommend it a street helmet, barely any peripheral vision but plenty of forward vision in the tuck position. Stupid aerodynamic! I'm excited to put it to the test at Arizona Motorsports Park soon.

InMVRNs.jpg

My dad and brother got me some TCX Street Ace WP boots for birthday/xmas (bday is 2 days before), and my dad got me some rain gear for xmas. Also got a couple cycle gear gift cards that will go towards the purchase of a new helmet next year, leaning towards the RF1200. 

Just now, 208MT07 said:

My dad and brother got me some TCX Street Ace WP boots for birthday/xmas (bday is 2 days before), and my dad got me some rain gear for xmas. Also got a couple cycle gear gift cards that will go towards the purchase of a new helmet next year, leaning towards the RF1200. 

I race in TCX boots and love them. That 1200 is top notch bucket too.

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, mossrider said:

I race in TCX boots and love them. That 1200 is top notch bucket too.

I have the RF1200 helmet too. It's a really good helmet. 

Ed 

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, fzar said:

Is that the riser plate with the 1.5 adapters? @Evill_Ed

Yes, this is the reversible top plate with the 1.5-in bar risers. You have to flip the top plate and bar risers to change from the up position to the down position and vice versa. They are nicely made and finished. 

Ed

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Evill_Ed said:

Yes, this is the reversible top plate with the 1.5-in bar risers. You have to flip the top plate and bar risers to change from the up position to the down position and vice versa. They are nicely made and finished. 

Ed

I have the 1" riser plate, @Evill_Ed installation will be in the next week or so as it was a recalled version from woodcraft i had bought a while back.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, fzar said:

2CA759D6-1492-4E81-93AA-19B81D07F2C4.jpegI got a X-fourteen, tried it out today and wow what a helmet.

SWEET!

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, fzar said:

I have the 1" riser plate, @Evill_Ed installation will be in the next week or so as it was a recalled version from woodcraft i had bought a while back.

I believe the top plate is the same, its the bar risers that are 1-in, 1.5-in or 2-in. I need to double check to make sure mine are after the recall.  How did you tell? I remember reading about it, but forgot.

Ed

• Premium Member

http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/files/12-0407APrecall.pdf This is where I found the size difference for the recall, it was posted here by a fellow member that sparked my concern. I emailed woodcraft and they asked the measurements of the plate rib, after confirming they emailed me a shipping return and within a week. I had the new plate and new hardware. The riser's part 1" or 1.5" are not the issue, neither are the bars it's just the plate, apparently the got wind of it having a slight fracture in some instances and recalled all plates concerned and replaced at no cost to the (owner) I had bought them used and it wasn't a problem replacing them. @Evill_Ed

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, fzar said:

http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/files/12-0407APrecall.pdf This is where I found the size difference for the recall, it was posted here by a fellow member that sparked my concern. I emailed woodcraft and they asked the measurements of the plate rib, after confirming they emailed me a shipping return and within a week. I had the new plate and new hardware. The riser's part 1" or 1.5" are not the issue, neither are the bars it's just the plate, apparently the got wind of it having a slight fracture in some instances and recalled all plates concerned and replaced at no cost to the (owner) I had bought them used and it wasn't a problem replacing them. @Evill_Ed

Thank you Fzar, I just checked.  I have Generation 2 with the .250-in webs.

Ed

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Evill_Ed said:

They are nicely made and finished. 

Yes they are, quality pieces. I'd like everyone to know that woodcraft found a problem and rectified it ASAP. I'll be doing business with them in the future (rear-sets) are going to be a must after 1" risers in the down position. I think!!!

Archived