The MT-07 Forum

My Picture / First Bike - AZ

mikeyfz07

Hey guys,

I've posted for a few weeks already but figured I would formally introduce myself. Got my bike Labor Day weekend for my 30th birthday gift to myself/from my wife :D. She was very hard to convince why I "needed" one but she ended up being cool with the idea. This is my first "street bike" but I've been riding BMX for all my youth and been riding dirt bikes for quite some time. The FZ07 is a lot easier on the back :). I have about 200 miles on the odometer so far. We've had little nice days to ride out here. 

Here is my bike and me. FZ07 2015. I will be getting an Akrapovic exhaust soon :)

Oh I am from Gilbert, AZ.

IMG_2783.jpg

• Global Moderator

While I would not wear running shoes to ride it is cool that they match your bike.

While I would not wear running shoes to ride it is cool that they match your bike. 

What type of shoes do you wear? Only protective boots I have are for a dirt bike but am looking into something more durable. Thx :) I didn't even try to match it.

• Global Moderator

I have TourMaster Solution 2.0 boots. They are comfortable and pretty good for walking when I need to.

just need a cape and your all set [strong]POW![/strong]
Haha nice.  

What's up man nice bike cool helmet  
I'm in glendale Az if your every in town
Hey thanks Jason. I'll keep you in mind once I make it that way.  

Archived