The MT-07 Forum

Vinyl Color Help

Allan

Oh, I meant from what I can see, the camo blotches appear mostly vertical. I think if the blotches were mostly horizontal it would be more pleasing to the eye. I hope that explained it. Even seemingly random patterns have an up/down sense. Try it and see if you can tell any difference.
Hmm. I guess I kind of understand what you are saying. I didn't really see much of a difference when I tried to rotate it. I guess I am trying to go for the busy look. I donno. Thanks for the input. I do appreciate it!  :)

The digital camo picture you took is washed out on the grey/black part so it hard for me to tell. I like the idea of digital camo BUT i feel it may be too busy looking on the bike. For that reason i'm leaning towards number 1. Maybe a better picture of [HASH]2 would be better.

Ok. How about this one. This was made like the first one with no realistic color fade from light. You are getting pure Yamaha Blue in this Camo!

FzG0rE1l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Agree with @mjh937 but I prefer large camo print
Thanks for the input. They do sell larger print Camo, I just need to see if they can do it in that color combo.

Archived