The MT-07 Forum

Welcome to Fluid mode. Topics in the order they occurred.

Cruizin

Ok, to go back to "traditional forum" mode, scroll down just a lil bit. 

On the Topics or Forum page, These two icons to the left side of the "start new topic" button. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 7.27.09 PM.png

Those two little Square icons with lines in them, they take you from fluid to table and back.  Click on them. 

I like them both, noce add to IPB, is it now standard or a MOD?
Takes some getting used to as I do like seeing the forums, but also like seeing the firums in liquid on the right side.  Have yet to decide which I like more

See I used Positive words, I encouraged and affirmed, yes miricales do happen at Christmas time, come new years I will be negative again :)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

6 hours ago, r1limited said:

I like them both, noce add to IPB, is it now standard or a MOD?
Takes some getting used to as I do like seeing the forums, but also like seeing the firums in liquid on the right side.  Have yet to decide which I like more

See I used Positive words, I encouraged and affirmed, yes miricales do happen at Christmas time, come new years I will be negative again :)

I have been negative lately myself. Maybe we feed off ea other? 

14 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Let's all hold hands, read the above and learn together. 

As long as there is no stand naked barking at trees in a moonlight forest night.... Wait just a minute, you tricked us

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived