The MT-07 Forum

Where has the long list of subjects gone?

robbo10

Am I shut out of the main list of forum subjects? I don't subscribe. I cannot find it anywhere. What has happened? It has got hard to navigate this site. 

Help, anyone?

Just do it! 

• Premium Member

If you go to the top and select "forums" it'll be the long list on the right side of the page.

• Premium Member

Click on the other icon in the window as shown where I circled it. I believe that will fix your problem unless I misunderstand the description of your problem.

topics.thumb.JPG.8f9dd70185b2f68e12cdb166e3e698aa.JPG

P.S. Some older threads were lost in the transition from the old forum software.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

23 hours ago, robbo10 said:

Thank you Laben and Dewman. Sorted.

It freaked me out a little also until I stumbled across some new buttons and clicked them out of curiosity. Then it was all clear, I wasn't losing my mind after all.

Beemer

2 hours ago, Beemer said:

It freaked me out a little also until I stumbled across some new buttons and clicked them out of curiosity. Then it was all clear, I wasn't losing my mind after all.

Walk away John, WALK QUICKLY, DONT DO IT, DO NOT ..............

Oh for F** Sake

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

6 minutes ago, r1limited said:

Walk away John, WALK QUICKLY, DONT DO IT, DO NOT ..............

Oh for F** Sake

You should dream that you can fly and shake those cobwebs loose.

Beemer

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, jerry85394 said:

Take a poll. Seems more difficult to navigate topics.  Not feeling the new layout. 

No need for a poll. Just click the button to change it to whichever layout you prefer. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

34 minutes ago, jerry85394 said:

Take a poll. Seems more difficult to navigate topics.  Not feeling the new layout. 

Dude, just change it back. Did u not read the easy instructions above?  Just click and change it back to the traditional forum. 

On 12/21/2018 at 7:07 AM, DewMan said:

Click on the other icon in the window as shown where I circled it. I believe that will fix your problem unless I misunderstand the description of your problem.

topics.thumb.JPG.8f9dd70185b2f68e12cdb166e3e698aa.JPG

P.S. Some older threads were lost in the transition from the old forum software.

No threads are lost, everything is still here. 

• Cruizin locked this topic

Archived