The MT-07 Forum

Tenere 700

Beemer

NRWhiteKnight

If you use the traditional Forum listing, which shows each section, there is a Tenere 700 World Raid Forum Section and within the News and Discussions is a post and link to the site. But I thought I would put it here as well. :)

• Like 1

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

23 hours ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

If you use the traditional Forum listing, which shows each section, there is a Tenere 700 World Raid Forum Section and within the News and Discussions is a post and link to the site. But I thought I would put it here as well. :)

You should apply for the position of web site designer, you're good!

• Haha 1

Beemer

NRWhiteKnight

I sense.................sarcasm. rofl 

• Thanks 1

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

• 4 months later...
squiernut

Ooohhh!!!  I may have found my next bike.   I'm a little surprised they're bringing it over the pond.  It sometimes seems like we rarely get the coolest stuff. 

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

• 4 weeks later...

so has MCN changed, it was always known as "More Crap than News" and everything got good reviews so you could never trust it!! That was 30 years ago when I lived in the UK, I am very interested in seeing a 700 Tenere when they come out in the USA!! Just wondering if the MCN article should carry any weight?

Gary

21 hours ago, Thrasherg said:

so has MCN changed, it was always known as "More Crap than News" and everything got good reviews so you could never trust it!! That was 30 years ago when I lived in the UK, I am very interested in seeing a 700 Tenere when they come out in the USA!! Just wondering if the MCN article should carry any weight?

Gary

You may like this review since MCN can't be trusted.

2020-Yamaha-Tenere-700-Review-ADV-rally-

After more than 300 miles of riding Spain’s Catalan countryside, we provide a first-ride review of the Euro-spec version of the 2020...

• Like 1

Beemer