Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beemer

Tenere 700

Recommended Posts

Beemer

 

  • Like 1

Beemer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NRWhiteKnight

Here is the Tenere 700 forum:   https://www.tenere700.net/

 

 

  • Like 1

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beemer
4 hours ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

Here is the Tenere 700 forum:   https://www.tenere700.net/

 

 

Isn't that already up on the board???

 

Under sort by: "Visit the new Tenere 700 Forum" 


Beemer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NRWhiteKnight

If you use the traditional Forum listing, which shows each section, there is a Tenere 700 World Raid Forum Section and within the News and Discussions is a post and link to the site. But I thought I would put it here as well. :)

  • Like 1

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beemer
23 hours ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

If you use the traditional Forum listing, which shows each section, there is a Tenere 700 World Raid Forum Section and within the News and Discussions is a post and link to the site. But I thought I would put it here as well. :)

You should apply for the position of web site designer, you're good!

  • Haha 1

Beemer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NRWhiteKnight

I sense.................sarcasm. rofl 

  • Thanks 1

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beemer
20 hours ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

I sense.................sarcasm. rofl 

As I sensed a gist, lol!


Beemer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squiernut

Ooohhh!!!  I may have found my next bike.   I'm a little surprised they're bringing it over the pond.  It sometimes seems like we rarely get the coolest stuff. 


As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thrasherg

so has MCN changed, it was always known as "More Crap than News" and everything got good reviews so you could never trust it!! That was 30 years ago when I lived in the UK, I am very interested in seeing a 700 Tenere when they come out in the USA!! Just wondering if the MCN article should carry any weight?

Gary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbo10

I think it carries weight if you try the T7 yourself and agree.


Just do it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beemer
21 hours ago, Thrasherg said:

so has MCN changed, it was always known as "More Crap than News" and everything got good reviews so you could never trust it!! That was 30 years ago when I lived in the UK, I am very interested in seeing a 700 Tenere when they come out in the USA!! Just wondering if the MCN article should carry any weight?

Gary

You may like this review since MCN can't be trusted.

2020-Yamaha-Tenere-700-Review-ADV-rally-

After more than 300 miles of riding Spain’s Catalan countryside, we provide a first-ride review of the Euro-spec version of the 2020...

 

  • Like 1

Beemer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.