The MT-07 Forum

RevZilla has OEM Parts Now!

mjh937

• Global Moderator

I just got this in my email today.  Now I have another way to spend my ZillaCash :) .

177731A5-B6AE-4D16-991A-F97B1F1528D6.jpeg

BUY LOCAL for OEM, keep your dealer in business, buy Bling from others

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

fair enough but I personally loathe revzilla, when I have a relationship with local dealers I get pretty good prices on most my OEM parts.  buying from unqualified call center min wage prolly dont own a bike web retailers, I can do without

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

6 hours ago, r1limited said:

fair enough but I personally loathe revzilla, when I have a relationship with local dealers I get pretty good prices on most my OEM parts.  buying from unqualified call center min wage prolly dont own a bike web retailers, I can do without

Iv'e never had a bad experience with Revzilla, they always do a good job with me and when something doesn't fit or is wrong, they hook me up fast.  

14 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Iv'e never had a bad experience with Revzilla, they always do a good job with me and when something doesn't fit or is wrong, they hook me up fast.  

I have both times I tried them.  I would rather support @bellissimoto and others including my local.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:14 AM, r1limited said:

I have both times I tried them.  I would rather support @bellissimoto and others including my local.

Thank you!  We appreciate your business!

:)

- Paul

Archived