The MT-07 Forum

Ducati V4 Recalls: The Saga Continues

r1limited

FOr the 2018 Bike of the year the Ducati Panangale V4 has seen many problems from spontanious ducati combustion to now Time chain issues

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2018/12/15/2018-2019-ducati-panigale-v4-recall-timing-chain-defect/

I was at a local Ducati dealer last night wanted to see the V4r.  Not available until April, they did have an S.  I asked the guy about the recalls and the answer was what are you talking about?  WOW.  He actually did not know and the manager actually stepped in and said Ducati has not sent us official recalls but volunter and these bike have yet to ship to the uS.

I am seriously contemplating the V4 yet they do have 2 Final editions sitting on the floor.  I will wait to see how long they sit...

Final.jpeg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

1 hour ago, mjh937 said:

That is a gorgeous bike...especially when it is not on fire. 

That is the last of the V Twins, not the V4

But that was funny

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 5:26 PM, mjh937 said:

That is a gorgeous bike...especially when it is not on fire. 

The flames do make it look a lot faster.

2 minutes ago, bornagainbiker said:

Now that's what you call a burnout. 

Nicolas Cage or the bike? 😉

Beemer

Archived