The MT-07 Forum

Main Splash page

r1limited

Just a suggestion

Top Picks: Make smaller and center the items or place on the right side in vertical mode

The Members ride is hidden unless your on a 32 in screen :)  Should be just under the welcome

Just my opinions

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

1 hour ago, r1limited said:

Just a suggestion

Top Picks: Make smaller and center the items or place on the right side in vertical mode

The Members ride is hidden unless your on a 32 in screen :)  Should be just under the welcome

Just my opinions

I see the "member's rides" block even on my android phone, I see it on my wife's iphone, I see it on all of my kid's tablets, it also displays on my 13" laptop. It is a responsive block. 

I also see "our picks" on all of the above devices, on the phones the "our picks" block collapses into one smaller block that is scrollable. 

Maybe check your screen settings?     What is everyone else seeing? 

I just had 13 different people in my office pull up the front page on their phones and different sized laptops, as well as the receptionist's tablet and "member's rides" and "our picks" all display correctly on their devices as well. 

Like on my phone, everyone can see "members rides" and they can scroll thru the different "Our Picks" articles. 

Humm, this is full screen on my 32.  4 the record FF latest

image.png

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

IE in full 32
image.thumb.png.eb7567361a005f39c20c15e39104d04b.png

You are ok for me, but I do have to move leftwards the three picks columns so as to read  the 'facebook' column (which I dont want to read anyway). It just sits slightly behind the 'Recent topics' block. (Android tablet). Moving leftwards then loses a bit of the first of the three columns. Not a problem tho. 

Just do it! 

41 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

I think we are ok. 

I would agree, I was mainly just suggesting asthetics and layout.

Archived