The MT-07 Forum

World Record 400 km/hr in 26 sec.

bornagainbiker

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

That dude is definitely flying. I wonder if Depends helped him feel safer doing it. 

Heck, I almost pooped my pants just watching it 😖

• Premium Member

I was curious how fast he was still going when he stood up on the pegs to start celebrating? My guess is still in triple digit KPH speeds. 😮

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

28 minutes ago, DewMan said:

I was curious how fast he was still going when he stood up on the pegs to start celebrating? My guess is still in triple digit KPH speeds. 😮

Since you put it that way, Depends for that false sense of security. 😂

Beemer

Kenan was pretty nervous before the run. Not for the speed, but whether or not the tyres would hold up. Which is why he shut down the instant he reached 400 kph.

400 Kilometers per Hour = 248.54848 Miles per Hour

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, faffi said:

Kenan was pretty nervous before the run. Not for the speed, but whether or not the tyres would hold up. Which is why he shut down the instant he reached 400 kph.

For a while there I thought I was the only one who knew who it is.😉 😉

That pat on the tank after the run... we've all been there. When you wish your bike was actually alive after giving you an awesome thrill and you just want to tell it how much you love it! 

Like smacking your lady on the ass after a good romp 👌

Archived