The MT-07 Forum

Hi from Canada!!!

sam

Hello From Calgary,AB!!!

Picked up a red FZ 07 last week and truly loving it!!! Still a newbie but it is my second bike!!!

Cheers,

Sam

• Global Moderator

I am still waiting for my red one. I ordered it almost a month ago and am getting somewhat impatient. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the bike! Pictures are always welcome, especially of red ones. :)

I actually ordered the Matte Grey but would have had to wait an additional 3 weeks. Dealer had the red one in stock, no complaints and the wife really liked it too. Can't make any promises on pics (don't think pics do the red one justice) but will try my best..... happy and safe riding!!!!

• Global Moderator

I was the opposite. I could have had a gray one in mid-June. I am waiting for the red. If I knew I would be waiting this long I think I would have taken the gray one. Oh well. Hopefully it will not be too much longer.

• Global Moderator

Hi Sam!

Welcome, I am sure you're going to like here. We even have a Canadian section if you need a break form those crazy cowboys (although Alberta has a few of those too haha)

You are kinda special ! You're member number fiddy !

Thanks Guru, just started riding last season so the only thing I know about motorcycles is riding them. Hopefully I will have something useful to contribute..... Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Sam

I was the opposite. I could have had a gray one in mid-June. I am waiting for the red. If I knew I would be waiting this long I think I would have taken the gray one. Oh well. Hopefully it will not be too much longer.
I you had picked up the grey one we could have swapped covers!!! :) 

• Global Moderator

I am not sure red would look too good with the blue frame, otherwise it would have been a good idea :)

Guest brickst3r

Canada didn't get the graphite with blue frame. You guys got the matte grey tank with black or silver frame.

• Global Moderator

Yeah, it's weird that there are differences. No blue frame for us. Matte grey with black frame only. White with silver frame and red with black frame. All black wheels.
Europeans have Yamaha on the 'tank'. North America only has a logo.

Guest brickst3r

Wow i actually didn't notice that we didn't have yamaha on the tank. I don't know if I would like it or not until i actually have it, but pretty crazy we all have slight differences.

• Global Moderator

My dealership has the YAMAHA stickers for $3. I may gave to add them. I have not decided yet.

• 4 months later...

Archived