The MT-07 Forum

Honda Talon 1000

Cruizin

SO, Honda came out with the Talon yesterday.  I like the DCT transmission, it hits hard and Honda reliability is very good. 

Of course, I started a Forum for it at https://www.hondatalon.net/

Any side by side owners here?  What do you think of this? 

talon side.jpgTalon4_front side.jpg

• Global Moderator
9 hours ago, emperor_Wurm said:

updated Odyssey, looks cool. I wonder how much of the market they will be able to claim from polaris and can-am.  

the real question is how much of yamaha's yxz1000 business are they gonna steal

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Wow. Is Honda taking the whole offroad segment serious again (thinking of the new fleet of CRF450's)? Honda was a force back in the day in the mx world. KTM has kinda stole the stage for the last several years, but maybe Honda is making a comeback? I don't get SxS's at all, but that's just me. 

It looks real nice and Honda red! Was looking at some Can Am's just yesterday (love the Maverick X3 Turbo but big $$$) and they make some nice looking ones also but yeah, that Honda reliability. Any idea how much the Talon will cost? Around 12k I'm guessing??? 

Beemer

Honda just release the tampon 1800

Need to open new website

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

18 hours ago, r1limited said:

Honda just release the tampon 1800

Need to open new website

Why you say that? You dislike Honda, Cruizin or is it just that time of the month? A Midol perhaps??? I kid, why are you like that?! You aren't still upset over that Beemer guy are you, lol! 

Beemer

25 minutes ago, Beemer said:

You aren't still upset over that Beemer guy are you, lol! 

You are harrasing me, you bully, you are mean 🤣

*Disclaimer*

#MeSoHurtToo

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived