The MT-07 Forum

From Harley to Holy shet Thats a Big Difference

Vex

On 11/29/2018 at 7:12 PM, Grant31781 said:

Who needs the brakes? Engine braking works for most of my stops. 😀

Mine too. The more abrasive pads these days seem unlikely to grind down my brake disk too quickly.

Just do it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ever struggle with finding the foot pegs for a second? Because that instinctive "start moving, put feet on pegs" is always the first mistake I make when switching between bike styles, haha

Published 'Chronicles of a Motorcycle Gypsy' a book about my travels on the FZ, and a writer for Motorcyclist Magazine

On 12/10/2018 at 2:08 AM, zombiphone said:

Do you ever struggle with finding the foot pegs for a second? Because that instinctive "start moving, put feet on pegs" is always the first mistake I make when switching between bike styles, haha

It took me a bit of getting used to, going from the forward controls of the Harley I used to have, to the mids on my 07 - they felt like rearsets!

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:08 AM, zombiphone said:

That's probably a very common occurrence when people switch bikes. I rode a Harley once and couldn't find the recline button. 😉

Beemer

Archived